Jets will beat the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday

Alka

4 minutes ago, genot said:

I would in most years agree with you. Maybe i have an extreme position on Gase, but i think he sucks, i don't think he has the ability to rally the team. That's why i'm skeptable, Skeptable, on what the jet's can do with those players back on Sunday.

Fair enough... He has shown us fans nothing... I get it... He is a winning coach with his 1st string QB... 

22 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Give me a break with this lazy narrative... I get it 80+% of this board hates Gase... Got it... He is better then this team has played for him and Darnold hides Oline mistakes 

I hope you're right. I just don't believe in this team at all after Sunday. Terrible play calling and oline.

2 minutes ago, TNJet said:

I hope you're right. I just don't believe in this team at all after Sunday. Terrible play calling and oline.

I understand.. I truly do... I have watched... I see the ineptitude... But they are a good defense without Mosley and better with him... Darnold missed 2 long bombs to RA in the Buffalo game that he rarely misses and either one of those are caught and this whole gase offense is garbage narrative would be easier to refute... Yes Sam missed the throws I get it... But after watching Sam last year... He never misses them as bad as he did at Buffalo and underthrew them which could have been a sign of fatigue from a disease that literally causes fatigue. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

That would be some feat... 4 points... Never been done in the history of the nfl... 

No sorry you like to misquote my 4 offense td prediction

Yea, the defense will score 2 safeties. Sounds about right as after 4 games the defense has outscored the "offense". 

The Jets were a decent match up against Buffalo and would have won but for the injuries or Douglas botching the kicker. 

Under no circumstances were the Jets beating the Browns, Patriots, Eagles and now Cowboys, mainly because of their OL and CBS.

Despite everyone’s frustration the Jets will not be close to winless.   There will be three Jets teams.  This is the bad first one.  When Darnold and the rest of the injured and suspended come back, and the schedule gets easier, you will see a different team that actually wins some games.  Gase was not a complete disaster in Miami.  But the OL will eventually get Darnold hurt, hopefully not severely but he will be knocked out of service, and then the third Jet team, better than the the first but worse than the second, will flail around and mostly lose.  They end up between 4 and 6 wins and without Thomas or Jeudy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Yea, the defense will score 2 safeties. Sounds about right as after 4 games the defense has outscored the "offense". 

The past is the past... 4 'new' starters... It's going to make a bigger difference then people realize

If the Jets lose this Sunday it won't be because they can't compete against the Cowboys, it will be because Darnold is just coming back from his illness, and he hasn't had enough time to jell with the rest of the offense.

If you guys think the Jets will just continue to get blown out with their healthy players back on the home field, you all are just like sheep who follow the sheep herder and the other sheep.

Before the season, when I said the Jets will win 7 or 8 at the most, everyone laughed.  With the same team now, all there is is doom and gloom.

I know this is hard, but forget about games 2-4, and make believe you had amnesia the last 3 games.  You actually might even agree with me.

• Post of the Week 1

40 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I fully expect this... This weekend is the game... The Jets are overlooked... This team has no depth... Oline problems but win this one because they rally around Darnold /Mosley/herndon/Copeland return 

and if they lose will you be back to admit you were horribly, horribly wrong?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

You’re on a butt fumble terror lol

Lol... Get off my lawn... Positive thoughts... No, this offense is sh*t because that is all I have seen... Sorry even with terrible things I have seen so far this offense has more talent then last year... So why do we all of a sudden think that they are trash?... Because their 3rd string QB doesn't have pocket presence and can't throw farther then 7 yards... We haven't even seen darnold yet... How do you know they won't score points

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

and if they lose will you be back to admit you were horribly, horribly wrong?

And if they win you will just forget that you are clueless and somehow believe that you knew all along that this team could win.

I'm not saying I know everything; II'm just saying that you have to look at the entire picture, not just what you saw in the last 3 weeks and believe that this is who we are.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I understand.. I truly do... I have watched... I see the ineptitude... But they are a good defense without Mosley and better with him... Darnold missed 2 long bombs to RA in the Buffalo game that he rarely misses and either one of those are caught and this whole gase offense is garbage narrative would be easier to refute... Yes Sam missed the throws I get it... But after watching Sam last year... He never misses them as bad as he did at Buffalo and underthrew them which could have been a sign of fatigue from a disease that literally causes fatigue. 

Wil Mosely play??

1 hour ago, Alka said:

I predicted in a thread after the preseason New Orleans game that the Jets would win 7 games this year, 8 if everything went perfectly.  1/2 of the responses I got back agreed with me, and the other 1/2 said the Jets would win 9 or 10 or 11 games this year, and that I didn't know anything.

What has changed about this team from that time until now?  Yes, the injuries killed us, and we blew a game we should have won against the Bills at home.

Well, it seems that many of our players will be back this next Sunday, including Herndon who will give Darnold an extra target he didn't have at the beginning of the year.

The players and coaches have something to prove, and it is my belief that the mindset of the players will be emotionally high and we will see a different team at home this weekend.  The offensive line will have a reason to believe this game, and I believe that the level of play from this group will be different from the last couple games.

My advice:  Don't rule out the Jets just yet.  The Jets will not go 0-16, not even close.  

I expect not 1/2, but the great majority of this board to tell me I am lost, but I don't go along with the crowd, I go by what I see.

Well if you go by what I SEE then the Jets are worse than 0-16. Is that even possible?

200.gif

1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

Lol... Get off my lawn... Positive thoughts... No, this offense is sh*t because that is all I have seen... Sorry even with terrible things I have seen so far this offense has more talent then last year... So why do we all of a sudden think that they are trash?... Because their 3rd string QB doesn't have pocket presence and can't throw farther then 7 yards... We haven't even seen darnold yet... How do you know they won't score points

In all fairness Ive been saying since the draft/FA ended that they were only winning around 4 games because of the oline and coaching so I haven’t changed

Darnold is coming back after being sick and hasn’t played in a few weeks

I have zero confidence in the play calling or team preparation 

I think they’ll score but not enough to beat Dallas  

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Alka said:

And if they win you will just forget that you are clueless and somehow believe that you knew all along that this team could win.

I'm not saying I know everything; II'm just saying that you have to look at the entire picture, not just what you saw in the last 3 weeks and believe that this is who we are.

The whole picture includes adam gase never having a top offense without manning and him being a losing coach. It also includes that *no* coach in history has ever had success going to second team immediately after being fired.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

The whole picture includes adam gase never having a top offense without manning and him being a losing coach. It also includes that *no* coach in history has ever had success going to second team immediately after being fired.

Winning Coach with 1st string QB