Jets will beat the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday

Alka

On 10/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, SOJ said:

I am sorry that its come to disillusionment on your part... Dallas is going to kick our asses, w or w/o  SD, TE, etc. 

You don't get to celebrate today's victory because winning makes you so angry.  Very sorry.  Do you have a dog?

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I quoted all those who doubted what I wrote... I am sorry if somebody that flip flopped in the middle of the week and I missed it.

Flip flopped? So you think that guys who said the Jets had no chance to win with Falk starting flip flopped when it was announced that Sam would start? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

33 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Some called me delusional, smoking weed, etc. etc.... Some said 0 chance... some said that the Jets are a joke... Yet my theory here was proven correct.

Yeah you were delusional if you thought that the Jets had a chance without Sam. The Jets were all those things without Sam. You saw the difference today when Sam started. WOW.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

53 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Wow. All those posts were made when it wasn't a sure thing Sam would start. Read some of the posts after it was announced he would and the same guys you quoted had different opinions. You conviently left those out I see.

Also before the Cowboys were without their starting tackles and best two receivers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Yeah you were delusional if you thought that the Jets had a chance without Sam. The Jets were all those things without Sam. You saw the difference today when Sam started. WOW.

20 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Flip flopped? So you think that guys who said the Jets had no chance to win with Falk starting flip flopped when it was announced that Sam would start? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I didn't say with or without Falk... I said they were winning... They won... Yes I believed Sam to be ready the whole time.. 

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

The difference was insane. All sides of the ball....play calling,...  The psychological boost from his return alone was immense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Well done.

Thank you Jetsteam23!

I must admit that when I started this thread, it was with every intention that Darnold was starting this week, which it seemed that he would.

The issue I have with most of my fellow Jets fans is that they play off of emotion and don't see what I have grown to understand after being a Jets fan for 50 years now.

This Jets team is a "middle of the pack" team in the NFL, that due to injury has dropped to one of the  worst teams in the NFL over the last 3 weeks.  I knew that getting Darnold back and what we got back in Jenkins on defense would be able to beat a "middle of the pack" team in Dallas at home.

After the jets lost to the Saints in the preseason, I started a thread that the Jets would win 7 games this year, 8 if everything went perfectly.  Well, I got beat up in that thread, with many Jets fans telling me that the Jets would win 9, 10, 11 or 12 games this year, and I didn't know what I was talking about.  Now that I predicted that the Jets would beat Dallas,, most Jets fans told me I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about.

I knew that we would get trounced by Philly last week and get killed by New England the week before, but I didn't want to start a thread stating the obvious.  This was not obvious, and that is why I specifically wanted to get it out there that this Jets team was going to beat this Dallas team.  

I am now taking a bow!

My prediction for next week against the Patriots?   I will start a thread on this after the injury report comes out on Wednesday or Thursday.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Skeptable said:

I didn't say with or without Falk... I said they were winning... They won... Yes I believed Sam to be ready the whole time.. 

I remember you now. You're the guy who said this game was going to be like the blowout win over the Lions last year. Lol. You even said in an earlier post that if Sam didn't throw that red zone int it would have been on its way to being that.

I have to ask you what game were you watching? It couldn't have been the same one I was watching. The game I was watching wasn't even close to being a blowout in the second half and we could be talking about a loss if Dallas makes a close in FG. Talk about a reach. You're delusional and borderline nuts. Go back on the meds before you do something that gets you in trouble.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

I remember you now. You're the guy who said this game was going to be like the blowout win over the Lions last year. Lol. You even said in an earlier post that if Sam didn't throw that red zone int it would have been on its way to being that.

I have to ask you what game were you watching? It couldn't have been the same one I was watching. The game I was watching wasn't even close to being a blowout in the second half and we could be talking about a loss if Dallas makes a close in FG. Talk about a reach. You're delusional and borderline nuts. Go back on the meds before you do something that gets you in trouble.

Darnold doesn't throw the pick in the red zone, it was blowout territory... You keep believing what you want... You were wrong at least eat the sh*t and move on

• Post of the Week 1

51 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Darnold doesn't throw the pick in the red zone, it was blowout territory... You keep believing what you want... You were wrong at least eat the sh*t and move on

Lol I was wrong? You predicted a blowout win and are so delusional you can't accept that they won by 2 points and almost blew it? Just be happy they won. Furthermore Dude please don't handle any sharp objects you might hurt yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Lol I was wrong? You predicted a blowout win and are so delusional you can't accept that they won by 2 points and almost blew it? Just be happy they won. Furthermore Dude please don't handle any sharp objects you might hurt yourself.

You said the Jets lose. I said they win.. Who was right... Take your L and move on

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Skeptable said:

You said the Jets lose. I said they win.. Who was right... Take your L and move on

No you said the Jets would beat the Cowboys like they beat the Lions in last seasons opener. You also said if Sam didn't throw that red zone pick it would have been a blowout. You need psychiatric help and should probably be kept away from sharp objects and small children.

• Thumb Down 1

You know, I expected more love after I put myself out there and started this thread and said straight out that the Jets would beat Dallas this week.

I got only one Jets fan who said "well done".  

That was it!  You fellow Jets fans are like yo-yos, I swear.

We lose 4 in a row and we are the worst team in the NFl.  People on this thread are questioning me on what drugs I'm taking! Now we beat Dallas and Jets fans are talking about beating the undefeated Patriots.

So, will we beat the Patriots?

I know the answer to the question, but I've decided not to tell anyone.  This week I'll keep that to myself.  

I'm like a tease.  You guys can figure it out for yourselves.  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Who is ready to eat some crow???

And you can keep that goo pick to yourself...

No chance..

Jets had that game in hand... that Darnold pick... eek... could have easily been the blow out I predicted

I never play up my team thats playing, I talk up the opponent. I'm superstitious.the inside source GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

No you said the Jets would beat the Cowboys like they beat the Lions in last seasons opener. You also said if Sam didn't throw that red zone pick it would have been a blowout. You need psychiatric help and should probably be kept away from sharp objects and small children.

Who won? 

This is a really good thread that has been ruined by a few. Right now I was close to banning a few people after several reported posts.

Instead I am going to say to those that are bickering, just knock it off and move on. The Jets won, can't we be happy for a day?

france home GIF

On 10/7/2019 at 7:28 PM, Joe the Breadman said:

The Jets are going to get murdered for the next three games.  Plain and simple. 31-6 type games.

The next game where the Jets will appear to be at least competitive will be Miami.

And that's regardless of Darnold  returning or not. He wont be 100% when they throw him on the field and I'm sure he has lost a bunch of weight. No way he is ready for NFL level contact.

Sam Darnold will be back to feeling right again probably as the season is ending...

Heavy heavy heavy sigh.....another gut wrenching season dealing with this team.

whoops

• Haha 1