Nick Bosa

Ghost

10 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Remember when people said that Leonard Williams' impact was blunted because he always saw double teams? There were at least two of those sacks that Bosa was doubled and it didn't friggin matter, the guy's an absolute monster.

It was always an excuse for Leonard. A DL who can't regularly handle double teams doesn't deserve to go top 10, period. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

QW looked good on those plays.  

It's pathetic that some "fans" post Q playing well in what is for all intents and purposes his 1st game and mock him.  And people wonder why Jets fans are a national joke.

11 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

QW looked good on those plays.  

I was more poking fun at the messenger on what was essentially 3 nondescript typical DL plays of occupying space.There wasn’t much pressure there though either, other than Hewitt on the second play.

13 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

The problem was the other 25 plays. 

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I was more poking fun at the messenger on what was essentially 3 nondescript typical DL plays of occupying space.There wasn’t much pressure there though either, other than Hewitt on the second play.

If only we traded down for Jonah

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's pathetic that some "fans" post Q playing well in what is for all intents and purposes his 1st game and mock him.  And people wonder why Jets fans are a national joke.

QW played well I’m not getting the hate but hey let’s defend Gase

Just now, Philc1 said:

If only we traded down for Jonah

The pick was the pick. Spare the BS of hyping up a DL occupying space and passing it off as doing anything. Williams making a play behind the LOS would be a start. He looked overmatched in preseason and continues to look weak at the point of attack. Any sort of spark from him would be nice. 

50 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Remember when people were sh*t talking him for a training camp injury while lovable, cuddly Quinnen was perfectly healthy?

Lolz

Look who Bosa plays with...It's pretty easy to be great when the entire defense is stacked. Jets fans are like "we have ONE guy and he's not doing sh!t…"

That said, Leonard Williams sucks!!

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The pick was the pick. Spare the BS of hyping up a DL occupying space and passing it off as doing anything. Williams making a play behind the LOS would be a start. He looked overmatched in preseason and continues to look weak at the point of attack. Any sort of spark from him would be nice. 

mark sanchez fumble GIF

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Finger wagging fan police who dislike the truth. Keep wagging.

the truth is he's played 1 game, is 21 years old, and looked pretty good yesterday.

your schtick, while occasionally grating, isn't usually so absurdly biased. 

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

the truth is he's played 1 game, is 21 years old, and looked pretty good yesterday.

your schtick, while occasionally grating, isn't usually so absurdly biased. 

I actually supported the pick. His camp/preseason coupled with his early in season play has been underwhelming at best and its insanely frustrating to see other first round players making plays early in their careers. It is allowed. Any sign of life from Q Will would be welcome. The excuses of why he hasn’t flashed yet are the same ones we’ve used for countless other disappointments. Make a play- that’s all.

Granted, I'm no college expert & because the Niners drafted Bosa B4 we drafted QW its a moot point anyway because Eli McGuire stumbled into the endzone in a meaningless win anyway but this site was FULL OF EXPERTS telling me Nick Bosa would be a bust. 

Now whether it's injury or hold out he was going to be like his brother but worse. And, though I read differently many said he wasn't close to as good as his brother Joey while scouts said he moves better? 

I think QW is only 21 and has a chance to be a good one. But guys that post on this site during the drafts in ABSOLUTE terms should be exposed. Lot of draft experts spouting & then hiding.