Sign in to follow this  
SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

Has anyone seen or heard from Joe Douglas ?

23 hours ago, Lith said:

Speaking of the kid from Indy, can anyone explain to me how he did not get a single defensive snap in the Eagles game?  Hairston has looked good when he has been in there.  Was he hurt and maybe I missed it, because what other logical explanation is there for not giving him a single rep on defense.  6 ST snaps is all he played.

It is a little bizarre.  I wonder how that played out with Douglas?  He trades for Hairston, in his first action he looks like a clear upgrade from Tru and then the very next game they only play him on ST's after a bye week which you would think would help him learn the D a little more.

I'm sure he lets the coaches decide who plays but I wonder how he felt about the decision? 

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Good points all around. You're probably right. However, an unplanned appearance from the new GM I think would give some hope that its going to be different this time. 

I'm with Cmart here.  He inherited this mess, Gase included.  No GM worth his salt would come out and apologize about what's happened.  It would honestly make me think less of him...pandering to a fanbase, etc.

And even if he did say it's going to be different this time, what does that mean?  Is he going to fire Gase if it's not?  Because I think that the fire Gase camp would hear it that way.  And then what if he doesnt?  I dont know.  Dont see much good that could come from addressing this mess right now.

• Upvote 3

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company