Sign in to follow this  
SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

Has anyone seen or heard from Joe Douglas ?

52 minutes ago, chirorob said:

What earth shattering moves do you want him to do right now?

The draft is over, FA is over.   He was hired after both of those.  The Jets have no great assets to sell off.  I guess he should have found a new left tackle and a premium QB in week 3, but he failed at both of those.

Agree 100%.  His job right now is to apply bandaids to get the team through this season (see Demaryius Thomas after the Quincy Enunwa injury).  I don't want to see him making any trades other than what's completely necessary.  The guy came onboard to a team with a very subpar rosters, immediately lost QB1 and QB2, WR2, the Jets' most expensive FA on defense, and had no kicker in Week 1.

I understand people wanting to see the team improved but that's not happening during this season.  Joe should be an accumulator of draft picks at this point and a seller in the trade market, not a buyer.

The only improvement the Jets will see on the field this season is from players returning from injuries/illnesses and suspensions.  My very simple hope is that once the Jets have Darnold, Mosely, Herndon and Copeland back they can look as competitive as they did in Week 1.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, CTM said:

No closely but from what I've seen I think he should've paced himself a bit

The lawsuit highlighted Postle’s "absurdly high win rate," which they said was more than six times what some of the top players expect to earn.  This smells like a Patriots thing.....and yeah, I wish the Jets had a problem with an absurdly high win rate at some point!

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company