Sign in to follow this  
SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

Has anyone seen or heard from Joe Douglas ?

What earth shattering moves do you want him to do right now?

The draft is over, FA is over.   He was hired after both of those.  The Jets have no great assets to sell off.  I guess he should have found a new left tackle and a premium QB in week 3, but he failed at both of those.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Hold a presser:

1. Say "I hear you fans, we're not good enough, and we're going to fix it.  No excuses, we must fix this".

How is that for a start?

It'd be good.

But half the fans on here would boo him anyway for a BS press conference.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Should the fan base be confident that Gase/Douglas is an improvement from Bowles/Mac? It’s early, but the structure/dynamic feels the same. 

Douglas the GM hasn't even had a chance to run 1 off season, or conduct 1 draft.  What great in season moves are there to be done?   There isn't a ton of moves for a GM to do during the season other than evaluate other players and his own to target people in the off season.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Really?  Because the moves he has made so far (Vedvik, Kalil, DT) have all been horrible 

Kalil was worth a shot.   Dude has nothing left, but at the time I thought it was a decent move to try to help the O Line.

The Thomas trade was dumb.   

The kicker, earlier in the off season people were all over the guy, he was worth a shot.   He just totally crapped his pants.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company