Sam Cleared For Contact & Will Start Sunday

Lith

9 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Gase better come up with the game plan of his life this week. Time for him to put up or shut up. 

If things don’t improve drastically, off with his head. 

I need to not only see a functional offense, I need to see a team that attacks the D at all levels. Gase can’t use the OL as an excuse because we have practically the same OL as last year and the O was better last year. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Please be healthy.

Please OL, do not screw this up.

Please Robby catch the Ball

Please Herndon be ready to go

Please actually put us in a position to succeed Gase

Le'Veon Bell....Dont change.  You've been killing it.  Keep doing that.

the fact that you didn't even think to mention Crowder says a lot about this offense the past few weeks....

ahhhh....to go back to complaining about only being 70% comp % on dink and dunks to Crowder.....doesn't seem so bad after the last few weeks of Jets offense huh?

At least we have something to look forward to.  The stadium will be over run with disappointed Dallas fans.  Got to make a quick strike to keep them quiet.  That's up to Gase and that clown looking Loggins to come up with something other than 1 yard run on 1st down.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

I would love to jam it up the a$$ of Cowboy fans.  Losing to the 0-4 Jets would make my football season. I HATE cowboy fans.

I live in Dallas and I would actually be fine with 1-15 with the lone win vs the Cowboys.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Thank the Lord.  Win or lose at least we can watch a functioning offense.

Only if Gase let‘s Sam roll out. If he has him taking straights drops he will be stepping into a truck heading at him. By 2nd quarter he will be throwing  off his back feet. By 3rd quarter you won’t be able to tell him from Luke Falk. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Only if Gase let‘s Sam roll out. If he has him taking straights drops he will be stepping into a truck heading at him. By 2nd quarter he will be throwing  off his back feet. By 3rd quarter you won’t be able to tell him from Luke Falk. 

If not I hope Darnold starts calling his own plays and they fire Gase at halftime enough of the boring predictable Adam Gase offense. 

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Don’t you worry Crusher he’ll be rolling out......he’ll be running for his life.

• Haha 1