our playoff run starts SUNDAY!

10 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

The jets lost, pal. You had your whole team healthy, at home, and you blew a 16 pt. 4th quarter lead. What a pathetic team the Jets are. You made the worst HC hire as well. 

The Jets had that game won.  We were the better team that day.

Look up "mononucleosis".  Jets win that game by 24 if Darnold wasn't diseased.

SAR I

10 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

And you guys won’t even make it to 1-4 as you’ll be 0-5 after another debacle tomorrow vs Dallas. 0-5 staring at a trip to Foxborough. Good luck with that..

Anti-SAR I 

"Trip to Foxboro"

You mean Foxboro, New Jersey?

SAR I

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Jets had that game won.  We were the better team that day.

Look up "mononucleosis".  Jets win that game by 24 if Darnold wasn't diseased.

SAR I

The better team?! We moved the ball with ease all day long, had 150 more total yards than the Jets and the only reason you stayed in the game was because of you two fluky deflected INTs and a bad QB-Center exchange fumble. If at the time he was really that sick he would not have been out there. You guys are a bottom 5 team in the league and going nowhere fast with that HC and front office. 

Anti-SARI I

• Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Josh Allen will need all the excuses he can get. 

Josh Allen will be fine. Still learning to play the game but still getting wins and has one of the most important characteristics that you can have in a QB, which is being able to perform in the clutch. That will take him a long way in this league. I’m going to enjoy the Josh Allen / Sam Darnold rivalry for years to come as long as the Jets don’t ruin Darnold. We will see

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Josh Allen will be fine. Still learning to play the game but still getting wins and has one of the most important characteristics that you can have in a QB, which is being able to perform in the clutch. That will take him a long way in this league. I’m going to enjoy the Josh Allen / Sam Darnold rivalry for years to come as long as the Jets don’t ruin Darnold. We will see

That’s all fair and yes sadly every person her fears Jets ruining Darnold. Jets are dumb dumbs

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Dude/dudette go jump off a table or light yourself on fire. (have a fire extinguisher nearby) 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

The better team?! We moved the ball with ease all day long, had 150 more total yards than the Jets and the only reason you stayed in the game was because of you two fluky deflected INTs and a bad QB-Center exchange fumble. If at the time he was really that sick he would not have been out there. You guys are a bottom 5 team in the league and going nowhere fast with that HC and front office. 

Anti-SARI I

image.png.131ccc6c84dd378a18efd3c051f8222d.png

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Bills were moving the ball at will in the first half.  Go pull up the play logs from the game on NFL.com, lots of 8+ and 25+ yard plays despite all the fluke turnovers, bad call on the safety, and random 15 yard penalty that killed another scoring drive.

Bills just stopped getting unlucky with turnovers in the second half.

image.png.9d6ee5345e3ab16e5e630fb4f72b18cf.png

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 10/12/2019 at 3:08 AM, 1ManRaid said:

Wait a minute, you're not SAR...

Oh well.  Maybe you will get lucky and Buffalo can rest their starters week 17 after securing a bye, so you can get to 4 wins again.

No I'm not saying I think Buffalo will secure a bye, but that's probably more likely with a 4-1 start than the Jets making the playoffs after 0-4.

image.png.b250069acacbfd74e503c57a7b7a20b9.png

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2019 at 11:46 AM, 1ManRaid said:

Bills were moving the ball at will in the first half.  Go pull up the play logs from the game on NFL.com, lots of 8+ and 25+ yard plays despite all the fluke turnovers, bad call on the safety, and random 15 yard penalty that killed another scoring drive.

Bills just stopped getting unlucky with turnovers in the second half.

Moving the ball and not scoring, bend but dont break is now something to credit the Bills for falling into?

Bad calls?  Random calls?  Like the completely horrendous call of roughing the passer that set the Bills up for their first score, a FG that never would have happened?  In a game they won by 1 point?

And if we're talking luck, the Bills never win the game if the K hits an extra point and what should be a makable FG for any K

18 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

FACTS. Imagine New England or any team worth damn claming they lost a 16 point lead because a MLB got hurt. Get some depth instead of spending 14 million on a HB then maybe they wouldnt be crying over a injury thats part of the game

Moved the ball and then had the shltty QB turn it over?  Congrats.  

If not for the K, youre crying that you moved the ball and somehow lost or that your QB has no consistency 

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

How many rings do the Jets have from the last 50 years?  Hell, Super Bowl appearances?  Are you really trying to make a case for being only the second ugliest girl at the dance?

1-0 in the Super Bowl baby!!! And not only was it a win but a League Changing guaranteed win. What are you guys like 0-4 or 0-5 in the big game? WIDE RIGHT 4 EVR BABY! Don't cry because of the pathetic display your franchise put on in each one of those games. I mean friggin' Jeff Hostetler beat the Big Bad Bills.  You have nothing to talk about. Here have this to make you feel better:

image.png.70bfd15b3d0f96b50c890de682b22757.png

22 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

1-0 in the Super Bowl baby!!! And not only was it a win but a League Changing guaranteed win. What are you guys like 0-4 or 0-5 in the big game? WIDE RIGHT 4 EVR BABY! Don't cry because of the pathetic display your franchise put on in each one of those games. I mean friggin' Jeff Hostetler beat the Big Bad Bills.  You have nothing to talk about. Here have this to make you feel better:

image.png.70bfd15b3d0f96b50c890de682b22757.png

I assume that with this, there will never be another mention of "different era, different team" on this forum again.

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I assume that with this, there will never be another mention of "different era, different team" on this forum again.

Well my little trolling scumbag what can you expect? Don't talk smack WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BACK IT UP WITH. BEGONE BITCH.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well my little trolling scumbag what can you expect? Don't talk smack WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BACK IT UP WITH. BEGONE BITCH.

Oh my, you're really scaring me with the name calling and caps lock.  You're so big and tough, I'm sure your muscles are huge and all the girls want to kiss you.  You don't even know what talking smack is lol.  Have fun holding onto your big win from the 60s.

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Oh my, you're really scaring me with the name calling and caps lock.  You're so big and tough, I'm sure your muscles are huge and all the girls want to kiss you.  You don't even know what talking smack is lol.  Have fun holding onto your big win from the 60s.

Here kitty, kitty.  Here kitty, kitty.

SAR I

14 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

Anti-SARI I

Here, kitty kitty.  Here, kitty kitty.  Come out and play, kitty kitty.

SAR I

Late 60s!

i think we get to the big game before you guys. 

To be fair, the only NFL acronym funnier than "Just End The Season" is "Boy, I Love Losing Superbowls!" 

• Upvote 1