Darnold is Back; So is Herndon

26 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I think by using Montgomery that way we end up with Crowder out of his best position which is the slot.

Essentially, losing Enunwa caused the Jets to not have their preferred WR2 AND WR3 in the ideal spots.  I'd really like to see D. Thomas make some progress....he had 4 catches on Sunday vs. the Eagles but he still didn't look 100%.  I honestly believe that the best Wide Receiver set we can put on the field right now would be Robby Anderson at WR1, Demaryius Thomas at WR2 and Crowder in the Slot with both Bell and Herndon on the field.  Those are 5 solid options in the passing game for a QB like Darnold who can actually get the ball to players.

Like usual, it will all come down to the OLine though IMO.

Those options will work with Darnold.  Those options wouldn't work with Falk even if he had Favre's arm and Marino's release.  OLine still ****s us though.  Sam's going to be scrambling a good chunk of Sunday.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I could be wrong but I’ve heard he’s hurt and could potentially not play to aggravate it. I can’t prove anything because it was told to me. 

Probably the  best way to go when its voices in your head that you may or may not have heard to is to kind of just shut up

22 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I could be wrong but I’ve heard he’s hurt and could potentially not play to aggravate it. I can’t prove anything because it was told to me. 

Per Gase: Herndon not practicing today due to hammy issue from running routes on his own Friday

22 hours ago, JiF said:

I was once told; there is place in France where the naked ladies dance and there is a hole in the wall where you can see it all.

I cant confirm it because it’s word of mouth but I believe them.  

@Barry McCockinner - lame after the fact butt fumble.  Have some balls and find out before he was injured.  lol

• Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK - is everyone going to line up to apologize to this guy? He was spot on and probably didn't want to reveal his source, but he obviously has a real source.

Put some respect on his name.

baby hat GIF

I already did, penisface. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

You were 100% correct.

Yes indeed you were, @Samtorobby47.  It's tough trusting anonymous sources without any corroboration.  Hope you get that.  And thanks for the info.  Obviously you have a reliable source.  Very good to have.  Hope you hang around.

And for the reader running around buttfumbling everyone who criticized the uncorroborated rumor, get a life.  Uncorroborated rumors are rarely correct.  In this case it was.  Congratulations.  Hope you are enjoying yourself.  Not sure why it makes you happy, but knock yourself out bro.  

p.s.  I was wrong.  I just buttfumbled this very post and nearly climaxed.  Carry on!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK - is everyone going to line up to apologize to this guy? He was spot on and probably didn't want to reveal his source, but he obviously has a real source.

Put some respect on his name.

baby hat GIF

agreed.  But the parade of buttfumbles from you was infantile. It's very difficult to accept a totally uncorroborated rumor as fact.  Now we now that our poster has a reliable source.  We sure had no idea yesterday and that's why it wasn't trusted.  Funny how that works.  

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You don't get to call someone else infantile when you're crying about an internet buttfumble. Take a deep breath, move on.

yes I do. Yur buttfumble ruin was about as immature as it gets, despite the excitement it generated for you. 

• Thumb Down 1