Richard Sherman to apologize to Baker Mayfield and Villian The Foe?

6 hours ago, Snell41 said:

I’m not a fan of Mayfield’s antics, but Sherman crossed a line lying about an opponent’s integrity to the national media. Acts like that can cost a player’s reputation and even their wallet. It’s a real dick move and not the first time Sherman has done that.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Are you talking about the reputation of that crotch grabbing, fan cursing guy who ran away from the cops when drunk? The guy that went out of his way to basically call Daniel Jones a loser undeserving of his draft slot? The guy who went on a media tirade against his fired coach becasue the coach had the nerve to take a job with another team? That guy? We're worried about HIS reputation? Serioulsy?

• Upvote 1

Are you talking about the reputation of that crotch grabbing, fan cursing guy who ran away from the cops when drunk? The guy that went out of his way to basically call Daniel Jones a loser undeserving of his draft slot? The guy who went on a media tirade against his fired coach becasue the coach had the nerve to take a job with another team? That guy? We're worried about HIS reputation? Serioulsy?

Just because he’s an a$$hole doesn’t make it ok to lie about him to make him look like more of an a$$hole. Make no mistake I’m not a fan of his, but Sherman crossed a serious line here. If video didn’t dispel the lie we’d all still believe it.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

At least I always have you. My friend the Clown.

You always make me smile when I'm feeling down.

This is called Humor. It often makes the slow-witted have a sense of well being. So endith the lesson( We don't want to overload your senses and damage your feeble brain).

11 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

This is called Humor. It often makes the slow-witted have a sense of well being. So endith the lesson( We don't want to overload your senses and damage your feeble brain).

Huh? Where did I lose you?

I was laughing. I even thanked you for making me smile. Yet here you go getting all sensitive again.

3 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Huh? Where did I lose you?

I was laughing. I even thanked you for making me smile. Yet here you go getting all sensitive again.

Dude you really don't get it do you? Its supposed to be satirical. I even spelled words wrong in almost every post and then called you brainless but you didn't get it. I guess you really are all the things I thought you were. WOW.

32 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dude you really don't get it do you? Its supposed to be satirical. I even spelled words wrong in almost every post and then called you brainless but you didn't get it. I guess you really are all the things I thought you were. WOW.

Um... I'm sorry, what were we talking about again? It seems like it was important to you.

9 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Just because he’s an a$$hole doesn’t make it ok to lie about him to make him look like more of an a$$hole. Make no mistake I’m not a fan of his, but Sherman crossed a serious line here. If video didn’t dispel the lie we’d all still believe it.

If running from the cops when drunk makes you an a-hole, driving the wrong way through the Lincoln Tunnel at 100 mph and smashing into another car makes you Satan.

5 hours ago, jgb said:

If running from the cops when drunk makes you an a-hole, driving the wrong way through the Lincoln Tunnel at 100 mph and smashing into another car makes you Satan.

Running from the cops didn't make him an a-hole.  That was a RESULT of his already being an a-hole.  What makes him an a-hole?  We'd would have to go back to his childhood probably to discover the cause.  But who cares what makes him an a-hle?  The fact is that he is an a-hole.  Especially to his peers around the league.  Never seen anything like his awful comments on Daniel Jones.  Yuck.  Why would anyone who is not a Browns fan like him or root for him?  As of this point, he is toxic.  

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Running from the cops didn't make him an a-hole.  That was a RESULT of his already being an a-hole.  What makes him an a-hole?  We'd would have to go back to his childhood probably to discover the cause.  But who cares what makes him an a-hle?  The fact is that he is an a-hole.  Especially to his peers around the league.  Never seen anything like his awful comments on Daniel Jones.  Yuck.  Why would anyone who is not a Browns fan like him or root for him?  As of this point, he is toxic.  

Toxic is strong. Might be an ahole though. Not a Mangini guy for sure!

13 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Serious question - do you actually like him?  Or is this one of those situations that since you went all in on him predraft/college years that you're kind of just sticking with your guy.  He's legit, the most unlikeable turd bag I've ever witnessed and I feel like you have a better judge of character.  Ryan Leaf was more endearing than this ugly little sh*t.  He cant even help himself, he has to take that dig at the end after he literally put up one of the worst performances in NFL history?  Dude is just a ******* moron, zero awareness.  It would be one thing if he actually was good at Football but being that he's the worst QB in the NFL, how can you support this type of obvious fake moxy?  You realize he's full of sh*t and acts this way because he's an insecure little ****, no? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

Toxic is strong. Might be an ahole though. Not a Mangini guy for sure!

youare correct. Toxic implies a far more degenerative situation.  Mayfield is NOT "toxic".  Yet.  Let's wait until he starts throwing his coaching staff and/or teammates under the bus (which we all know he will eventually do based on what we've seen him say and do so far).  Then we can use the word "toxic".  But if I were to place a wager on it, I don't think it's too far from happening.  Maybe even this season.  Would it surprise anyone?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Serious question - do you actually like him?  Or is this one of those situations that since you went all in on him predraft/college years that you're kind of just sticking with your guy.  He's legit, the most unlikeable turd bag I've ever witnessed and I feel like you have a better judge of character.  Ryan Leaf was more endearing than this ugly little sh*t.  He cant even help himself, he has to take that dig at the end after he literally put up one of the worst performances in NFL history?  Dude is just a ******* moron, zero awareness.  It would be one thing if he actually was good at Football but being that he's the worst QB in the NFL, how can you support this type of obvious fake moxy?  You realize he's full of sh*t and acts this way because he's an insecure little ****, no? 

I f'ing love this dude, partly because he makes people emotionally unstable. :-) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Faker has got to love the focus on this nonsense because it distracts from one of the worst performances by a NFL QB in recent memory. Short, slow and inaccurate, but he makes up for that by feeling dangerous.

See, this is what I don't get.  In college, Mayfield's accuracy was off-the-chart great.  It's what made him an appealing draft choice.  What Browns fans should be worried about is that he doesn't have the same amount of time he had to escape in college, and he is throwing off his back foot, weakly across his body,  and in horribly unbalanced situations. His accuracy is now just pitifully awful it seems.  Mayfield isn't adjusting well to NFL defense QB pressure.  Add to that his decision making has been horrible too.  His coaching staff better get moving, assuming Baker is coachable at least a little.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

See, this is what I don't get.  In college, Mayfield's accuracy was off-the-chart great.  It's what made him an appealing draft choice.  What Browns fans should be worried about is that he doesn't have the same amount of time he had to escape in college, and he is throwing off his back foot, weakly across his body,  and in horribly unbalanced situations. His accuracy is now just pitifully awful it seems.  Mayfield isn't adjusting well to NFL defense QB pressure.  Add to that his decision making has been horrible too.  His coaching staff better get moving, assuming Baker is coachable at least a little.

I don't watch much college FB and I can't remember a single game that Baker played. What I can see from last year to the present is that Baker, in the NFL, is short, the slowest guy on the field and is very inaccurate. This guy is surrounded with top level talent at WR and RB and the Browns have an excellent defense. Put this turd on the Jets, after six years of Idzak/Macc, and he'd crap the bed every game. Thank the Browns and that idiot Gettleman for gifting us Sam.