Christian McCaffery has more yards than..

Vudu

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Jamal Adams makes mccaffery look like dog do do as far as having an impact on a game dude.

McCaffrey is a pretty special player.........     bad comparison but we haven't had a RB as good as McCaffrey in a long time. 

Don't say LB.  He hasn't been able to show us anything yet....  

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

McCaffrey is a pretty special player.........     bad comparison but we haven't had a RB as good as McCaffrey in a long time. 

Bell has so far in his career shown that he's a special player.  You cant discount what he's done in the league.

Amazing how Norv Turner has made that offense into a solid one - UDFA QB, old tight end, poor WRs, but our offensive "genius" can't do anything.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Jamal Adams makes mccaffery look like dog do do as far as having an impact on a game dude.

McCaffery, Watson, Mahomes, Lattimore, Humphry, Barnett, Watt, Hooker, White...the list goes on and on and on and continues into RD2.

6 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Bell has so far in his career shown that he's a special player.  You cant discount what he's done in the league.

Amazing how Norv Turner has made that offense into a solid one - UDFA QB, old tight end, poor WRs, but our offensive "genius" can't do anything.

I wouldnt call their wrs poor. Jets wrs are poor. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Comparing a S to a RB might be a new low 

Which position and player has more impact on a game?

Did the NY jets have a game breaking player before that draft?

Both the position and the player we drafted have very  limited real impact on a game.

If you draft a friggin safety at 6 he better be ed reed or troy polamalu which Adams is not.

Wail!  Adam Gase cannot be expected to do anything as we have such poor offensive players! 

(Then defends every single jag d player we have picked over the last 5 years)

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Which position and player has more impact on a game?

Did the NY jets have a game breaking player before that draft?

Both the position and the player we drafted have very  limited real impact on a game.

If you draft a friggin safety at 6 he better be ed reed or troy polamalu which Adams is not.

Wail!  Adam Gase cannot be expected to do anything as we have such poor offensive players! 

(Then defends every single jag d player we have picked over the last 5 years)

PleAse tell me who would have done something, won a single game with Falk v the Browns, Pats or the Eagles otherwise stick to bitching and moaning about some other topic Where you can’t make a point. Like selling the idea that anyone wanted or would have drafted McCafferty at 6. 

2 hours ago, DLJ said:

they also played one more game and mcaffery is basically making up the rushing yards that supernewton would've gotten had he been qb.

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Except when that RB was on the board when the Safety was drafted? But then again, people here told me white kids can't play RB, so I guess you're right?

I dont know anything anymore. 

And. O matter what you add to it, McCafferty at 6 would have been thenwrong pick.  

Id rather have Adams and Whatever FA RB we went after any way. 

Hes putting up great numbers today.  Great for him.  Jr GMs  now are whining we didn't draft him at 6.  Is there anything more predictable?  

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Except when that RB was on the board when the Safety was drafted? But then again, people here told me white kids can't play RB, so I guess you're right?

I dont know anything anymore. 

And no one wanted that back?

And I'll take Adams and a Bell over McCaffety 

But that's me.  I'm tired of all the stupid posts about Adams.  We don't get the chance to redraft, no one does.

ill take Adams over SThomas, Fournette, C Davis and probably Tebisky.  Especially when RBs can be had without the draft

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

But that's me.  I'm tired of all the stupid posts about Adams.  We don't get the chance to redraft, no one does.

ill take Adams over SThomas, Fournette, C Davis and probably Tebisky.  Especially when RBs can be had without the draft

Gooood for you!

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Well I have to disagree about taking Adams at 6. I do agree that McCaffery would have been the wrong pick there simply because the need for a damned QB was so great. I admit it. I didn't want Mahomes there. I wanted Watson and would still take Deshaun over Jamal any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Some will say we have have Sam now it doesn't matter but yes it does. You cannot take a safety at that spot when you have a glaring need at the biggest impact position on the team. Especially when no one would fault you for taking Watson at 6. The Jets had a need and Macc crapped the bed. Unfortunately Jamal Adams will have to hear smack for Macc's bad decision as long as he is a Jet. Sucks but it's true.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well I have to disagree about taking Adams at 6. I do agree that McCaffery would have been the wrong pick there simply because the need for a damned QB was so great. I admit it. I didn't want Mahomes there. I wanted Watson and would still take Deshaun over Jamal any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Some will say we have have Sam now it doesn't matter but yes it does. You cannot take a safety at that spot when you have a glaring need at the biggest impact position on the team. Especially when no one would fault you for taking Watson at 6. The Jets had a need and Macc crapped the bed. Unfortunately Jamal Adams will have to hear smack for Macc's bad decision as long as he is a Jet. Sucks but it's true.

I also wanted Watson.  I've already eaten my words over Mahomes, wouldn't have risked the 6th pick on someone who was a day two projection before the combine, my mistake obviously.  

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Good running makes something out of nothing, we have the nothing part........

• Haha 1