Sign in to follow this  
jetstream23

2020 Draft - Jets position tracking...

After Week 5 the Jets sit in the 4th position.  They will move up a slot to at least 3rd if they lose to Dallas this weekend as one of either Washington or Miami will win when they play each other in Week 6.

How bad does that Pittsburgh trade look right now, Mike Tomlin?  Yikes.  The Dolphins could end up with TWO Quarterbacks in this upcoming Draft.

228364759_ScreenShot2019-10-09at1_23_02PM.png.fd1f3701f7b8be72442e50f8b1aea994.png

On 10/9/2019 at 1:26 PM, jetstream23 said:

After Week 5 the Jets sit in the 4th position.  They will move up a slot to at least 3rd if they lose to Dallas this weekend as one of either Washington or Miami will win when they play each other in Week 6.

How bad does that Pittsburgh trade look right now, Mike Tomlin?  Yikes.  The Dolphins could end up with TWO Quarterbacks in this upcoming Draft.

Fck the Steelers. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Yeah, but the worse the Steelers do the more Miami benefits.

Eh. It’s true. But until the dolphins stop being a dumpster fire I don’t care less. And even if they wind up being good - so be it. Competition makes us better 

Does CInci go QB too?  Do they take Thomas?  Who takes Young?

If Jeudy is there for the Jets and we dont take him, I quit. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Does CInci go QB too?  Do they take Thomas?  Who takes Young?

If Jeudy is there for the Jets and we dont take him, I quit. 

Jets pick 5th, Tua, Herbert, Thomas and Jeudy come off the board.  Jets draft Chase Young...Lol.  

31 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Eh. It’s true. But until the dolphins stop being a dumpster fire I don’t care less. And even if they wind up being good - so be it. Competition makes us better 

We've had the Patriots serving in that role for 20 years.

It hasn't made us better.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We've had the Patriots serving in that role for 20 years.

It hasn't made us better.

touché 

CE0CAC48-39E8-4DB1-BC46-136C238307D8.jpeg

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Jets pick 5th, Tua, Herbert, Thomas and Jeudy come off the board.  Jets draft Chase Young...Lol.  

Ugh, I could totally see it. And I think Young is legit but I would vomit and cry and probably wave the white flag. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ugh, I could totally see it. And I think Young is legit but I would vomit and cry and probably wave the white flag. 

Agreed.  I would HOPE if that scenario played out that Douglas could get some offers to trade down.  

3 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed.  I would HOPE if that scenario played out that Douglas could get some offers to trade down.  

For sure.

I need you guys to win by 30 today.  When FSU sucks, their fans are legitimately the most pathetic fanbase on the planet.  They poor all their energy into hating on Florida that I cant even talk to some of my friends during the season.  The whole inferiority complex kicks in on overtime when they're worse than us at Football, it dates back to getting denied admittance when they applied to Florida. 

I woke up to the same text I got last week except a different team 34-3 - LSU.  My dumb ass friend last week legit thought Auburn was going to blow us out and is on the same sh*t again this week.  While I dont feel confident about us at LSU, I will take a hard fought game but it will make the loss sooo much better if you blow the doors off them.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

For sure.

I need you guys to win by 30 today.  When FSU sucks, their fans are legitimately the most pathetic fanbase on the planet.  They poor all their energy into hating on Florida that I cant even talk to some of my friends during the season.  The whole inferiority complex kicks in on overtime when they're worse than us at Football, it dates back to getting denied admittance when they applied to Florida. 

I woke up to the same text I got last week except a different team 34-3 - LSU.  My dumb ass friend last week legit thought Auburn was going to blow us out and is on the same sh*t again this week.  While I dont feel confident about us at LSU, I will take a hard fought game but it will make the loss sooo much better if you blow the doors off them.

I have a similar hatred towards FSU but for different reasons...Lol.  Honestly though, I’m not super confident in CU blowing out FSU today.  Things haven’t been clicking like last year for Trevor and the coaches have done a poor job of exploiting their talent advantages on offense.  I hope the bye week has been used well and adjustments were made, the 27 point spread seems really high to me.