joewilly12

Rex Ryan wants Redskins job after Jay Gruden is fired, but here's why they definitely should not hire him

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Rex Ryan brought us fun, exciting winning times here, back to back AFC Championships. 

What does this mean, that I should forget those last 4 years or his time in Buffalo?

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Who cares what happened in Buffalo I only care about what happened with the NY Jets. 

??? What?

Then im trying to figure out why you even cared to comment on my initial post then. I said that Rex was overrated regarding this Redskins job since that's the nature of the thread. If you only care about what happens with the Jets, then why even quote me? Why you even in here? 

lol. people 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rex Ryan as HC the NY Jets went to the AFC Championship game in 2009-2010 

I don't care what happened to him in Buffalo I think he beat the NY Jets twice as HC of the Bills once eliminating them from playoff contention. 

Rex Ryan is a viable HC candidate. 

His time in NY was fun the team was alive we had good players good coaches and we won a helluva lot more than we have since he left. 

I didnt ask you to care about anything, however with that, dont expect me to care about your ability to ignore his entire HC history when talking about a HC opportunity for him.  

His time in NY was fun to you, to others it was fun for 2 years, sh*t for 4, sh*t for buffalo as well, which contributes to folks overall view of him, that you may not care about. 

The article doesnt include that we have to care about how you felt about those two years. 

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Or does it or I care about your feelings towards Rex Ryan. 

Last time I checked this is still a football message board where we post opinions, facts and lately feelings. 

He's a helluva a lot better than what we've had here lately, jury still out on Adam Gase. 

You posted a Redskins focused post regarding Rex, I called him overrated, you talked about how you enjoyed the 2 AFCC years, I said I didnt forget the last 4 years or his time with Buffalo, you said you dont care about buffalo only Jets info, and that left me wondering why you posted a Redskins focused post about a guy who hasnt been a Jets coach in a half decade and has had HC jobs after that. 

No one is questioning what he was a helluva lot better than in terms of Jets coaches. Im saying that he's an overrated coach and that the Skins should be mindful of that. 

To conclude, I understand how you felt about 2009 and 2010. It's clear and you're entitled to that. 

38 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Overrated? He's better than Bowles, that's for sure. And by the looks of things he's better than Adam Gase.

Just because you dont smell as bad as sh_t, doesnt mean you smell good. 

Bowles and Gase set no sort of standard worth respecting, so comparing them does nothing really. 

You can not be at sh*tty as those guys and still be overrated as a HC, which he is. He's a DC. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company