TNF - Gints vs Patsies

49 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

My whacky, bold prediction...

Damien Harris is active for the first time, makes his debut, and makes a strong case to unseat Sony Michel as the early down back.

Huh???  Sony Michel has his best game of the season last week.  He will have 20 plus carries tonight and have a huge game.

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Huh???  Sony Michel has his best game of the season last week.  He will have 20 plus carries tonight and have a huge game.

Obviously I was wrong.  Inactive again.

But I think Sony Michel sucks.   Speed to spare, but can't make anybody miss,  runs with very little power, and not a particularly good receiver.

They thought they were drafting Terrell Davis.  A one cut and explode runner.  He isnt even Tevin Coleman.

Damien Harris is better.

Interesting take by Steve Young on tonight's game and Daniel Jones.

He said Jones should look at this as a terrific opportunity. The whole league will be watching him on the road against the Patriots, with no real offensive talent around him. His OL is struggling, down to the 3rd string RB, and his top 2 WRs are out. Doesn't have to win, just look like the moment isn't too big for him, and he'll gain even more respect from his peers then he already has with his play so far.

I found it interesting, because it's so different then what some here are thinking when they say the Jets should sit Darnold until the OL is playing better, or until next year when JD can fix it. I was glad Young said what he did, because I just couldn't imagine an athlete in any sport wanting to be coddled that way. 

17 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Obviously I was wrong.  Inactive again.

But I think Sony Michel sucks.   Speed to spare, but can't make anybody miss,  runs with very little power, and not a particularly good receiver.

They thought they were drafting Terrell Davis.  A one cut and explode runner.  He isnt even Tevin Coleman.

Damien Harris is better.

Huh?????  Sony Michel is awesome.  Where is this misguided sony michel hate coming from?

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Huh?????  Sony Michel is awesome.  Where is this misguided sony michel hate coming from?

No.  RunCMc is awesome.   Saquon Barkley is awesome.  Dalvin Cook is a bad mofo.  Le'V Bell is special.

Sony Michel is a JAG.  Sorry dude.  I dont see anything there.