Just once

Jetster

Anyone watching that game last night realized any healthy team with a decent QB can compete with the Pats where their at now. It seems we are never a complete team when we get these guys when they're vulnerable. 

We have just as many guys banged up & it's been that way from the start of the season. HERNDON would have been a huge addition to force their safeties into the middle of the field so Robbie could do some work on the outside. This whole time I'm imagining finally watching Sam & Herndon back on the field. We need that dude next week, Mosely too. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Just once in all these years of the Pats being the Pats we need to be complete?  

Really?

You do realize the Pats are missing pieces too.  Its football

That's the f*king POINT! How many times have the Pats played the Jets with the Jets being at full strength when THEY ARE HURTING THEMSELVES? How about NEVER! Oh yea, when Brady was out in 2008 & we beat them IN GILLETTE on TNF. It's frustrating, a healthy Jets team with Sam & all of his weapons available to him might have given them a game. In the NFL you need to STEP ON THE THROAT of wounded teams, the Pats are NOTORIOUS for doing this.  Hell, I remember 1 year it seemed like they played 75% of their games against teams with backup QBs or top RBs out. Look at last night, NO SHEPARD, NO BARKLEY, TE......NO CHANCE!

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Anyone watching that game last night realized any healthy team with a decent QB can compete with the Pats where their at now. It seems we are never a complete team when we get these guys when they're vulnerable. 

We have just as many guys banged up & it's been that way from the start of the season. HERNDON would have been a huge addition to force their safeties into the middle of the field so Robbie could do some work on the outside. This whole time I'm imagining finally watching Sam & Herndon back on the field. We need that dude next week, Mosely too. 

Jets need a home grown Superstar like Judge, Alonso... they are seriously overdue. Can Sam be that superstar? Knicks had a unicorn and traded him away, they hope Rj is that guy. Devils hope Hughs is that guy... Rangers hope Kakko is that guy... They need an absolute lights out best player in the league superstar... can QW be that? I don't know... I am just sick of mediocre players.

Who was the last superstar the Jets drafted?

On 10/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, Jetster said:

That's the f*king POINT! How many times have the Pats played the Jets with the Jets being at full strength when THEY ARE HURTING THEMSELVES? How about NEVER! Oh yea, when Brady was out in 2008 & we beat them IN GILLETTE on TNF. It's frustrating, a healthy Jets team with Sam & all of his weapons available to him might have given them a game. In the NFL you need to STEP ON THE THROAT of wounded teams, the Pats are NOTORIOUS for doing this.  Hell, I remember 1 year it seemed like they played 75% of their games against teams with backup QBs or top RBs out. Look at last night, NO SHEPARD, NO BARKLEY, TE......NO CHANCE!

Youve got to be kidding.  Really 

They’ve played without players, have had injuries, it’s football.  Stop?

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Jets need a home grown Superstar like Judge, Alonso... they are seriously overdue. Can Sam be that superstar? Knicks had a unicorn and traded him away, they hope Rj is that guy. Devils hope Hughs is that guy... Rangers hope Kakko is that guy... They need an absolute lights out best player in the league superstar... can QW be that? I don't know... I am just sick of mediocre players.

Who was the last superstar the Jets drafted?

Jamal Adams ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I too at feel like a full strength the New York Jets are as good as the undefeated Super Bowl defending champs, New England Patriots. 

I just noticed your avatar.  It's probably been there for a while but....LOL!

You should put a tiny Jets jersey on that spleen....or photoshop Gase's goggly eyes starting at it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JiF said:

I too feel like at full strength the New York Jets are as good as the undefeated Super Bowl defending champs, New England Patriots. 

Are all of you reading IMPAIRED my f*cking god its like moron land on this site sometimes! The Pats are hurting, they have no TE, they have injuries on their Oline, looks like Gordon got hurt, Chung is hurt. Yes, a healthy Jet team MIGHT be able to take advantage, idiots in here.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Are all of you reading IMPAIRED my f*cking god its like moron land on this site sometimes! The Pats are hurting, they have no TE, they have injuries on their Oline, looks like Gordon got hurt, Chung is hurt. Yes, a healthy Jet team MIGHT be able to take advantage, idiots in here.

Someone’s a little dumb bitch.  You friends with Mayfield?

You simply have to kill the pats to have any chance because in any close game they will get virtually all the calls and all the breaks.  Snap the ball to Brady he drops it and it falls to the ground in front of his feet like a deflated potato and just sits there for him to pick up.  The strip sack for the TD by the Giants was a real anomaly.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:16 AM, JiF said:

I too feel like at full strength the New York Jets are as good as the undefeated Super Bowl defending champs, New England Patriots. 

Well didnt you read here that we're injured, they never lose players and then throw in the ever popular notion that they have "a historically easy" schedule