kevinc855

Get ready for the New Jersey based cowboy fans

Led by Chris Christie who will prob share a box with Jerry Jones, who I think is generally an awful human. I will never understand the middle age white man crush on this team. They play in Texas! You live in Patterson! 🤦‍♂️ Thanks to the rant I need it before tmrw. Go Jets. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Led by Chris Christie who will prob share a box with Jerry Jones, who I think is generally an awful human. I will never understand the middle age white man crush on this team. They play in Texas! You live in Patterson! 🤦‍♂️ Thanks to the rant I need it before tmrw. Go Jets. 

To be fair, there are a lot of young black men and old Hispanic women who are also fans of the Cowboys I believe.  I don’t understand them either.

I’m also not a fan of Jerry Jones but...

Jones > Kraft

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Reason is simple:  Roger Staubach, nicknamed "Roger the Dodger", "Captain America" and "Captain Comeback"

back when there were sports stars that kids could look up too, Navy Academy, Vietnam Vet, no drama or headlines...

He was fun to watch in the 4th since the game never seemed over until it was - no quit 

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Reason is simple:  Roger Staubach, nicknamed "Roger the Dodger", "Captain America" and "Captain Comeback"

back when there were sports stars that kids could look up too, Navy Academy, Vietnam Vet, no drama or headlines...

He was fun to watch in the 4th since the game never seemed over until it was - no quit 

Staubach was the first QB to call the last shot desperation pass the Hail Mary..

• Upvote 3

Not much worse than some NJ Jets fans..Well Jets fans from Jersey.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetmech said:

Really.

3 hours ago, Jetmech said:

You obviously never met Joey “Fingers” the Yankees fan that acts and talks like one of the douche bags starring in Jersey Shore but lives in Florida. 

I’d take Jerry Jones over Woody and Chris Johnson every single day of the week. 

• Upvote 2

You obviously never met Joey “Fingers” the Yankees fan that acts and talks like one of the douche bags starring in Jersey Shore but lives in Florida. 

Yeah I have, still the same though.

The only thing worse than the jets last several years is Christie’s approval rating

6 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

I don’t mind the cowboys I even root for them when they face the giants

• Upvote 1

Someone pm me when they know what this thread is about. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Can't stand them

I for one am shocked to not see @SAR I in here berating the season ticket holders who give up their tickets to rival fans.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

I for one am shocked to not see @SAR I in here berating the season ticket holders who give up their tickets to rival fans.

My issue is NEVER season ticket holders selling their tickets.  That is their prerogative.  As the most loyal Jets fans on the planet, they have earned the right to miss a few games here and there for family obligations, work travel, etc.

My issue is ALWAYS with the pretzel-eating basement-dwelling Jets fans who judge people who actually show up to the game when THEY are actually the problem.  If THEY show up to the game tomorrow there would be fewer Cowboys fans in the stadium.  If THEY show up there will be more noise on 3rd down.  If THEY show up there would be more green jerseys in the stadium.  THEY are the problem.  Stay home JETS FANS are the problem.

The issue ISN'T the people selling the tickets; the issue is CHEAPSKATE BASEMENT JETS FANS who do all the complaining and won't spend a dime to correct the problem.

Show up or shut up.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 3

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

My issue is NEVER season ticket holders selling their tickets.  That is their prerogative.  As the most loyal Jets fans on the planet, they have earned the right to miss a few games here and there for family obligations, work travel, etc.

My issue is ALWAYS with the pretzel-eating basement-dwelling Jets fans who judge people who actually show up to the game when THEY are actually the problem.  If THEY show up to the game tomorrow there would be fewer Cowboys fans in the stadium.  If THEY show up there will be more noise on 3rd down.  If THEY show up there would be more green jerseys in the stadium.  THEY are the problem.  Stay home JETS FANS are the problem.

The issue ISN'T the people selling the tickets; the issue is CHEAPSKATE BASEMENT JETS FANS who do all the complaining and won't spend a dime to correct the problem.

Show up or shut up.

SAR I

I would love to go to a game, but I dont revel in the drive down from Maine and back.

Getting to work at 6am Monday would not be pretty....

Give Jerry Jones credit. He’s often mocked as the GM of the team, but has put up competitive teams for the better part of the last 10+ years 

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I would love to go to a game, but I dont revel in the drive down from Maine and back.

Getting to work at 6am Monday would not be pretty....

Coincidentally enough, I lived in New Hampshire as a Jets season ticket holder for 9 years and made a 10 hour round trip 5x a year in that span before moving back to the NYC area.

The key is to drive down the day before, get a good night's sleep, and then make the drive back home right after the game.  The first 2 hours you can pick up ESPN so the postgame show kills a good portion of the ride.  Stop around where 84 meets 90 to grab dinner.  Then the straight shot from there.  A 1pm kickoff would get me home before 11pm, the usual bedtime on a Sunday.

SAR I

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Coincidentally enough, I lived in New Hampshire as a Jets season ticket holder for 9 years and made a 10 hour round trip 5x a year in that span before moving back to the NYC area.

The key is to drive down the day before, get a good night's sleep, and then make the drive back home right after the game.  The first 2 hours you can pick up ESPN so the postgame show kills a good portion of the ride.  Stop around where 84 meets 90 to grab dinner.  Then the straight shot from there.  A 1pm kickoff would get me home before 11pm, the usual bedtime on a Sunday.

SAR I

Well for me it would be a 13 hour round trip if I didnt stop anywhere. Thats just driving time.

A 1pm game would get me home around 1am Im guessing. The "get up and go to work alarm" would go off at 4:45. Not a good scene....

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

We love you Jesus!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I'm a middle aged white man from Dallas and a Jets fan so....

On 10/12/2019 at 8:08 PM, SAR I said:

Show up or shut up.

SAR I

I do love my pretzels. 

How about dem Cowboys!

*shouted my drunken ass 59 times while walking out of today's game...  and those a$$holes deserved every second of crap they got

• Like 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

I do love my pretzels. 

So do too many Jets fans unfortunately.  Lots of Dallas fans in the stadium today.  Didn't need to be that way.  Pretzel fans should have bought tickets and supported the team in their time of need.  They would have had a great time.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

We have a lot of fans of the great 70s teams in the NY area.  This was born of the Jets and Giants being awful in the 70s with neither team making a single playoff app.  From there younger fans became fans of Dallas, Pittsburgh, Miami and the raiders- the 4 top teams of the 70s.  Those fans then had kids and passed it down.  

• Upvote 1

Hahaha last night was sweet. I was surrounded by cowboy fans in the parking lot prior to the game. When I Made it back to my car they were all gone or continently not looking or Laughing anymore. Let’s go Jets baby

• Upvote 2

On 10/12/2019 at 4:55 PM, Ghost said:

I’d take Jerry Jones over Woody and Chris Johnson every single day of the week. 

This is like choosing which one of your balls you get cancer in. 

• Haha 1

They won a lot when a lot of people where in their impressionable years. There's a lot of old timers who are fans of the Jets because of Joe Willy. I actually respect the ones who are still Cowboys fans after all these years. Find me someone who was a Cowboys fan in the 90s and a Pats fan today and then we can have a soap party.

22 hours ago, SAR I said:

So do too many Jets fans unfortunately.  Lots of Dallas fans in the stadium today.  Didn't need to be that way.  Pretzel fans should have bought tickets and supported the team in their time of need.  They would have had a great time.

SAR I

Too busy saving lives in the ER, sorry bud. Maybe next time

• Post of the Week 1