Larz

****The official Jets/ cowgirls game thread ****

13 hours ago, Larz said:

No, these have nothing to do with the New York "Jets"....see, the technology is outdated and old, and the image of war machines scares foreigners and the all too important immigrant population here, that's why the logo is the actually meaningless word "JETS " in a bubble font with a clip art Football. 

Because fighter planes are scary and lame. In other news, MetLife actually looks like a "Skyscraper ", not a giant AC unit...

2 minutes ago, AbstraKt said:

But wait, watching the CBS broadcast,  I thought the poor Cowboys were the only team in the NFL to ever have injured players??

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

But wait, watching the CBS broadcast,  I thought the poor Cowboys were the only team in the NFL to ever have injured players??

To explain, Mr. Warfish, the CBS broadcast, Jim Nantz, and Tony Romo have harped on the poor Cowboys and their injuries at O line and receiver etc while never mentioning that the Jets are missing their MLB, LDE, RT, and LG. They've even shown a graphic 3 times now showing Dallas injuries. Just an observation with a bit of snark thrown in. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

I feel like Q. Will is barely playing.  Is it just me?  I'm talking like 20% of the snaps, if that...

He gets winded. 

2 minutes ago, Xtina said:

I guess you’re not allowed to play defense anymore 

No, the Jets arent supposed to beat the NFLs second most influential team today. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company