Larz

****The official Jets/ cowgirls game thread ****

2nd and 20, we're 0-4, at home, and Darnold looks great. Gase runs it with Bilal Powell. I mean what the **** man.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

Lets keep the pedal to the metal. Jets fans deserve this.

On paper this is the right thing to do but you have to be careful with Darnold's gas tank. Hard for the human body to go what he went through and then just jump back in at a pace like this. If I'm Gase I'd try to slow it all down in the 3rd so Darnold is as fresh as possible in the 4th.

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Running doesn’t mean giving up.  You brought in the top FA back. Use him.

This. Darnold just got over mono and a tired quarterback is a quarterback that makes mistakes. You absolutely go to Martyball here.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Just now, TeddEY said:

Even if he didn’t, you still ought to mix it up.

At 0-4 and at home I think you go for the kill here. The longer you stretch it out the more of an opportunity you give a very good offense to get two touchdowns. But I'm not ******* around with a guy that hasn't played in a month and just got over mono. You have to be more concerned about turnovers because of the context of things.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

If you're going to pay a gazillion bucks for a running back, this is right about the time you try to get your money's worth.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Dallas is nuts for not dipping into their timeouts. Running the risk of a 2 score game again and they're just letting the clock whither away.

• Like 1

Could have easily killed another 90-120 seconds on that drive. These are the little things that guys like Belichick gets right.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company