****The official Jets/ cowgirls game thread ****

Larz

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Awesome first half. They need to come out attacking in the second half (see buffalo 4th qtr). No sitting on the lead here. That would only lead to bad things.

Agreed. Good thing is, this seems like a completely different team than week 1 against Buffalo. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, Jetster said:

I told mupy wife B4 the kick he'll make it because EVERY KICKER kicks long FGs against us in our house. 

BINGO! 

Man , I am sitting at the bellagio sports book.  There is a few jets fans here and every one of them know the kick is going in...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Well that was the best half of football we got to see so far this season. The FG sucks especially with Dallas getting the ball in the second half. That’s momentum for them. The D has to come out fierce or we stand the very real probability that we watch yet another jets collapse.

That said, I enjoyed the first half and am happy sam is back. His progression is everything. Even the OL looks slightly more competent so far.
All I want to see is the jets continue what they have been doing and we will have our first good day of the year.

Let’s go jets!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1