****The official Jets/ cowgirls game thread ****

Larz

Just now, Billsfan35 said:

Yea reality is pretty rough right now-4-1 record, 3 game homestand coming up. Yea I’ll take reality right now. 

Doesn't really mean that much. You need home games in the playoffs and the only way to do that is to win the division. You know that is not happening this year

Still at least maybe you get a bonus game as wildcard before getting knocked out

Just now, fusionCA said:

The darnold int looms large right now. 

A fg there would have crucial 

already said that was the momentum shifting play that would lead to the meltdown...  that THAT, a meltdown was the safe bet,..

still a possibility that NUJ ekes it out...   but i'd not bet on that

2 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Yea reality is pretty rough right now-4-1 record, 3 game homestand coming up. Yea I’ll take reality right now. 

Awwwww you still here? Poor wittle Bills boy has to troll this game thread but can't take it done to them on their boards? Bitches.

2 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Still won’t make the playoffs. Allen will tie you down for another couple of years. Enjoy mediocre... but knowing the Bills and your post quality, you’re probably used to it. 

4 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

You’re a Bills fan posting on a Jets website on a game the Bills aren’t playing.  Your reality ain’t that rosy, I promise.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1