****The official Jets/ cowgirls game thread ****

Larz

13 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Stop. You are coming off like a fool. 

Anyone criticizing Darnold after this game needs emergency brain surgery

Who is criticizing Darnold, not me, Offense scored 3 points in second half and couldn't ice the game. Defense came to play, you're the fool.

Just now, Apache 51 said:

They did. I didn't hear him mention them maybe I need hear him again. 

I think you are missing the larger point. 

Did you watch our "offense" the previous three weeks? Did you watch it yesterday? What changed?

For that to be your immediate reaction after the game seemed . . . odd

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I think you are missing the larger point. 

Did you watch our "offense" the previous three weeks? Did you watch it yesterday? What changed?

For that to be your immediate reaction after the game seemed . . . odd

I thought it odd that he didn't, as a leader, praise the D and talk about his mistakes. Maybe I didn't listen to him close enough. Qb is an I position, ''I'' need to correct my mistakes, ''We needed to score more in the second half''. Praise everyone else, jmo. Maybe he did? D held them at gunpoint, O should have been robbing them blind. I know he just came back, I'm being picky. Since day one I said Darnold has it, ball placement etc.

6 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

I thought it odd that he didn't, as a leader, praise the D and talk about his mistakes. Maybe I didn't listen to him close enough. Qb is an I position, ''I'' need to correct my mistakes, ''We needed to score more in the second half''. Praise everyone else, jmo. Maybe he did? D held them at gunpoint, O should have been robbing them blind. I know he just came back, I'm being picky. Since day one I said Darnold has it, ball placement etc.

200.gif

11 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Me: Makes valid point. 
You: But that point is bad now because the guy figured it out 6 weeks later!

Me:

You Got It Reaction GIF by Bounce

Seriously dude?  Do you REALLY want to keep going on about a GM who came in after FA, the draft, and June 1 cut-downs, and keep bitching about him like its his fault this team started 0-4?  Great, Joe Douglas picked the wrong garbage heap kicker after Mac let a pro-bowler walk?  Does that make your chest puff out now that your comment is 'right?'  GOOD FOR YOU!

If you are such a genius, you should have applied for the job.  Perhaps you would have found an entire O-line, pass rushers and two starting CB's while you were sifting through the rubble.

Some of the SOJF schtic's are getting TIRESOME to listen to.  How about we talk after Douglas has three FA periods and drafts under his belt.

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Seriously dude?  Do you REALLY want to keep going on about a GM who came in after FA, the draft, and June 1 cut-downs, and keep bitching about him like its his fault this team started 0-4?  Great, Joe Douglas picked the wrong garbage heap kicker after Mac let a pro-bowler walk?  Does that make your chest puff out now that your comment is 'right?'  GOOD FOR YOU!

If you are such a genius, you should have applied for the job.  Perhaps you would have found an entire O-line, pass rushers and two starting CB's while you were sifting through the rubble.

Some of the SOJF schtic's are getting TIRESOME to listen to.  How about we talk after Douglas has three FA periods and drafts under his belt.

I don’t want to keep going on about it at all. You’re the one pounding your chest about the third kicker he found making routine kicks. If you wanted to tout the guard he found, I wouldn’t give you any gruff about it. But after using a waiver claim on a kicker and then finally settling on this guy? Don’t die on that hill, Chief. 

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I don’t want to keep going on about it at all. You’re the one pounding your chest about the third kicker he found making routine kicks. If you wanted to tout the guard he found, I wouldn’t give you any gruff about it. But after using a waiver claim on a kicker and then finally settling on this guy? Don’t die on that hill, Chief. 

Great....Glad we got that settled.