Was Luke Falk claimed?

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

can't claim until Tuesday I think.

and NO ONE will claim him.

But I've read all over this board that Luke Falk wasn't the problem, it was Gase's play calling.

Certainly some of the GMs or scouts from the 31 other teams would see this, right?  I mean if Luke Falk can't be a QB2 or QB3 then how was he a starter for the Jets for several weeks?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude he sucked him at QB was misery beyond imaginable, every time he stepped on the field it was a disaster. 

Move on and never look back. 

Which explains why you spent so much time bitching and moaning about Gase and the offense?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Which explains why you spent so much time bitching and moaning about Gase and the offense.

I wasn't the only one, but yes I did with a good reason. I hated the fact that we put another sh*tty QB on the field especially when everyone says we aren't the SOJ anymore, Luke Falk was SOJ 100% he does not belong in the NFL.

Did you enjoy watching him? 

32 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

But I've read all over this board that Luke Falk wasn't the problem, it was Gase's play calling.

Certainly some of the GMs or scouts from the 31 other teams would see this, right?  I mean if Luke Falk can't be a QB2 or QB3 then how was he a starter for the Jets for several weeks?

ha... Luke Falk does suck. 

The problem is Gase picked him and after seeing him play for a week and a half Gase took ZERO precautions in case Darnold didn't get cleared and had to trot Falk back out. 

Also, we couldn't even look like a professional offense. Gase is supposed to be a guru/QB whisperer and developer, it sure didn't appear that way. Gase wasn't able to manufacture an offense that looked like it belonged on a Jr College field and that is solely on Gase. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

I don't recall seeing anyone say that. Link?

44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I wasn't the only one, but yes I did with a good reason. I hated the fact that we put another sh*tty QB on the field especially when everyone says we aren't the SOJ anymore, Luke Falk was SOJ 100% he does not belong in the NFL.

Did you enjoy watching him? 

No, but your the only one now spinning 180* and blaming the QB after blaming the HC.  

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, but your the only one now spinning 180* and blaming the QB after blaming the HC.  

Wrong again spin Dr. 

Who put him on the field?  Who named him the starter if Adam Gase is too blame then so be it, no one gets a pass for the piss poor QB play he displayed here while he was the starter. 

I take no prisoners and make no excuses for anyone. 

Enjoy the game today even though I find it hard to believe you enjoy anything. 

You are consistent though I give you that always ridiculing me and looking for an argument with anyone who will argue with you. 

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Why not both?  Gase brought him over from the phins after drafting him and having him for a full year.

Gase bellowed the Falk knew he offense better than anyone.

Gase chose him to take over and kept him after a some poor play.

• Post of the Week 2

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Wrong again spin Dr. 

Who put him on the field?  Who named him the starter if Adam Gase is too blame then so be it, no one gets a pass for the piss poor QB play he displayed here while he was the starter. 

I take no prisoners and make no excuses for anyone. 

Enjoy the game today even though I find it hard to believe you enjoy anything. 

You are consistent though I give you that always ridiculing me and looking for an argument with anyone who will argue with you. 

You don’t even know the BS you post.  Starts with you don’t understand the game.  Period.  

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Why not both?  Gase brought him over from the phins after drafting him and having him for a full year.

Gase bellowed the Falk knew he offense better than anyone.

Gase chose him to take over and kept him after a some poor play.

Today says all of you have no fing idea of what you’re talking about.  

f all of the nitwits that couldn’t see what the rest of us clearly saw.  And the nonstop whining that you guys dished out

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You don’t even know the BS you post.  Starts with you don’t understand the game.  Period.  

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Today says all of you have no fing idea of what you’re talking about.  

f all of the nitwits that couldn’t see what the rest of us clearly saw.  And the nonstop whining that you guys dished out

The NY Jets win today and this guy comes here tonight to argue. 

I forgot more about football than you will ever know.