Game ball thread

Larz

Just goes to show how much difference there is between Luke Falk who basically had no clue and our Franchise QB .

This team was never that bad it just had a terrible option at QB for 3 week's it's really that simple

Whats funny is we are now just 2 games out of the Wild card Slot Behind 3-2 Oak and 3-2 Colts with the Bills leading the pack at 4-1 

Do the Colts and Raiders scare you ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Wow. What a game. 

SAM

actual literal difference maker 

I don’t do Jets game threads, too much nonsense, so here goes... 

Darnold was fantastic today. This is the best game I’ve seen him play, I finally saw what you guys told me you were seeing. I also loved the aggressive play calling on both sides of the ball. Props to Gase and GW.

I almost forgot what it feels like to win a game. Damn this felt great.

Darnold, Adams, Maye, Gase, GW, and everyone else in Optic White, Thank you!!!

@SAR I I told you last week, you’re prophet. 1-4, we’re playing with house money next week against the Pats. The playoff run started tonight.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Just goes to show how much difference there is between Luke Falk who basically had no clue and our Franchise QB .

This team was never that bad it just had a terrible option at QB for 3 week's it's really that simple

Whats funny is we are now just 2 games out of the Wild card Slot Behind 3-2 Oak and 3-2 Colts with the Bills leading the pack at 4-1 

Do the Colts and Raiders scare you ?

I felt that Siemian was just as bad...missing wide open receivers

• Upvote 1

Tip of the cap to Robby Anderson.  Not just for that great TD run but he ran actual routes and pulled down some tough passes today.

Bell didn't have big stats, but he also got into it and helped in a big way.  DT and Crowder also made noise.  Sam gets the ball on offense of course but it was really a complete effort by the entire offense.  Even had a TE sighting.

The defense needs to clean things up (oh that last drive) but I suspect that getting Mosley back will make a tremendous difference.  

Overall, this was a good day.  The first good day of the season.  Cheers everyone.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Tip of the cap to Robby Anderson.  Not just for that great TD run but he ran actual routes and pulled down some tough passes today.

Bell didn't have big stats, but he also got into it and helped in a big way.  DT and Crowder also made noise.  Sam gets the ball on offense of course but it was really a complete effort by the entire offense.  Even had a TE sighting.

The defense needs to clean things up (oh that last drive) but I suspect that getting Mosley back will make a tremendous difference.  

Overall, this was a good day.  The first good day of the season.  Cheers everyone.

Holy sh!t...with Mosley and Herndon back we could become a contender 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Game ball should also go to Sam’s spleen!

It was nice to see that on the early sack, they weren't targeting his midsection.  It was a very clean sack and it did not look like they were trying to knock him out of the game.  I'm not sure every team would have done that *cough NE cough*

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Gase, for keeping the team upright after a stretch that would have doomed a lot of franchises. Adams played well, but Roberts and Trumaine Johnson locked up Cowboys receivers that were emasculating teams this season. Jordan Jenkins (sack) and Marcus Maye (near pick) made two monster plays that seemed to rattle Dak down the stretch.

1 hour ago, DLJ said:

Jamal Adams played lights out today.

darnold played well in the first half

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sam played well the whole game. Except for the INT, he was great.  He threw for over 330 yards, and only 200 was in the 1st half. The problem was the constant penalties on the OL.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ive been very critical of darnold.  He is young but he hasnt played well.  He would even tell you that.

Today he was much better.  It was great to see.  

Well to be fair, He Hasn't played at all. Nice try Gints fan. I'm sure you are very jealous that WE beat the Boys. LOL

• Sympathy 1