Love my Box Safety

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

For all the people told me we should trade Adams and sign someone like Rontez Miles.  Got something for you...

middle_finger.gif.68a67e31226f3b2062a61fa644c576ce.gif

LOL. You know I'm gonna be looking for you when he pulls that 4th qtr celebration down by 2 or 3 TD's.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

ADAMS FINALLY PLAYED AS BIG AS HIS MOUTH. FINALLY.

Adams has never been called a trash talker and he always talks about the team and uses "we" a lot.  I never heard opponents or announcers say anything negative about his talking.

He's one of the leaders of the Jets and gets a lot of mic time with the media.  So yes he talks and yes he yells.  Good for him.

If he's talking a lot then you must be listening.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Adams has never been called a trash talker and he always talks about the team and uses "we" a lot.  I never heard opponents or announcers say anything negative about his talking.

He's one of the leaders of the Jets and gets a lot of mic time with the media.  So yes he talks and yes he yells.  Good for him.

If he's talking a lot then you must be listening.  

LOL. Dude please. Adams is his own worst enemy. You know its going to happen sooner or later. Jets down by 20 in the 4th qtr and Adams makes a third down stop with 1:00 left and Celebrates.

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Dude please. Adams is his own worst enemy. You know its going to happen sooner or later. Jets down by 20 in the 4th qtr and Adams makes a third down stop with 1:00 left and Celebrates.

Ok, and what happens?  Whoooo caaaaaaaaares???????

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Oh bullsh*t. I love my QB. Without him this game is another unwatchable mess.

**** the box safety.

He made the play of the game. Yes, Sam was great and it's  the first weekend this season I don't  feel like screaming out of my window but that was because!Adam's sealed the deal

• Upvote 2

Just now, More Cowbell said:

He made the play of the game. Yes, Sam was great and it's  the first weekend this season I don't  feel like screaming out of my window but that was because!Adam's sealed the deal

We would’ve been getting the sh*t spanked out of us if it wasn’t for Darnold actually putting points on the board.

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

The only reason he had the opportunity to make the play of the game was because the QB breathed life into team. Otherwise this game was another trainwreck like what we've been subjected to the previous few weeks.

Without Sam this game is a blowout win for Dallas.

• Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

So like every other defender in the NFL? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

The only reason he had the opportunity to make the play of the game was because the QB breathed life into team. Otherwise this game was another trainwreck like what we've been subjected to the previous few weeks.

Without Sam this game is a blowout win for Dallas.

Dude, we almost lost even with Sam as QB. The D made it a game at least. 

I'm not taking anything g away from Sam, he was great and I am so happy we have him but Witten waswide open in the EZ and if he catches that ball, we lose in OT. We didn't  score except for a FG the whole second half. 

13 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Ok, and what happens?  Whoooo caaaaaaaaares???????

Because genius he's putting personal achievement above the TEAM. You win as a team and lose as a team. You're down 20 in the last of the 4th qtr and celebrating? Are you effing kidding me? You make the play and go back to the huddle. You should be embarrassed to be losing the game by that much not celebrating a meaningless play in garbage time. UNBELIEVABLE.

• Thumb Down 2

@sourceworx Could be a very successful businessman or he can work at Trader Joes and live pay check to paycheck, who knows.  But one thing that is certain is that he is confident that the GM's. coaches, players and media are all wrong about Adams and he is correct.

a real life George Costanza we have here at JN

gcost2.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=780

• Upvote 1