Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It was a gutze call by Williams and I for one am glad he made it.... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun fact about safeties: If you've got a MVP QB that hangs 50 points a game, an average safety gets you by just fine.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ADAMS FINALLY PLAYED AS BIG AS HIS MOUTH. FINALLY.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love him when he makes plays like today.  Its just so rare though.

  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adams and Maye are both legit. Maye almost sealed the game by jumping Dak's pass at the goal line. He didn't get the pick, but broke the play up. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

For all the people told me we should trade Adams and sign someone like Rontez Miles.  Got something for you...

 

middle_finger.gif.68a67e31226f3b2062a61fa644c576ce.gif

 

LOL. You know I'm gonna be looking for you when he pulls that 4th qtr celebration down by 2 or 3 TD's.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great game! Sell high, Joe Douglas!

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

ADAMS FINALLY PLAYED AS BIG AS HIS MOUTH. FINALLY.

Adams has never been called a trash talker and he always talks about the team and uses "we" a lot.  I never heard opponents or announcers say anything negative about his talking.

He's one of the leaders of the Jets and gets a lot of mic time with the media.  So yes he talks and yes he yells.  Good for him.

If he's talking a lot then you must be listening.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He had a Polamalu like effect on the game today

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Adams and Maye are both legit. Maye almost sealed the game by jumping Dak's pass at the goal line. He didn't get the pick, but broke the play up. 

Maye seems to get a lot of almost ints. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Oh bullsh*t. I love my QB. Without him this game is another unwatchable mess.

**** the box safety.

And without Adams we're probably 0-5 even with Darnold

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Adams, glad he's a Jet, very good player, solid this week...

But make no mistake about it...the Jets won this week because of Sam Darnold!

That's it.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Adams has never been called a trash talker and he always talks about the team and uses "we" a lot.  I never heard opponents or announcers say anything negative about his talking.

He's one of the leaders of the Jets and gets a lot of mic time with the media.  So yes he talks and yes he yells.  Good for him.

If he's talking a lot then you must be listening.  

LOL. Dude please. Adams is his own worst enemy. You know its going to happen sooner or later. Jets down by 20 in the 4th qtr and Adams makes a third down stop with 1:00 left and Celebrates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Untouchable said:

Maye at $8 million a year >>> Adams at $16 million a year 

I love Adams but I would agree with this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Dude please. Adams is his own worst enemy. You know its going to happen sooner or later. Jets down by 20 in the 4th qtr and Adams makes a third down stop with 1:00 left and Celebrates.

Ok, and what happens?  Whoooo caaaaaaaaares???????

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Oh bullsh*t. I love my QB. Without him this game is another unwatchable mess.

**** the box safety.

He made the play of the game. Yes, Sam was great and it's  the first weekend this season I don't  feel like screaming out of my window but that was because!Adam's sealed the deal

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, More Cowbell said:

He made the play of the game. Yes, Sam was great and it's  the first weekend this season I don't  feel like screaming out of my window but that was because!Adam's sealed the deal

We would’ve been getting the sh*t spanked out of us if it wasn’t for Darnold actually putting points on the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

He made the play of the game. Yes, Sam was great and it's  the first weekend this season I don't  feel like screaming out of my window but that was because!Adam's sealed the deal

The only reason he had the opportunity to make the play of the game was because the QB breathed life into team. Otherwise this game was another trainwreck like what we've been subjected to the previous few weeks.

Without Sam this game is a blowout win for Dallas.

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

We would’ve been getting the sh*t spanked out of us if it wasn’t for Darnold actually putting points on the board.

Can't  you say that about every QB that wins a game?

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Dude please. Adams is his own worst enemy. You know its going to happen sooner or later. Jets down by 20 in the 4th qtr and Adams makes a third down stop with 1:00 left and Celebrates.

So like every other defender in the NFL? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghost420 said:

So like every other defender in the NFL? 

Hmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

The only reason he had the opportunity to make the play of the game was because the QB breathed life into team. Otherwise this game was another trainwreck like what we've been subjected to the previous few weeks.

Without Sam this game is a blowout win for Dallas.

Dude, we almost lost even with Sam as QB. The D made it a game at least. 

I'm not taking anything g away from Sam, he was great and I am so happy we have him but Witten waswide open in the EZ and if he catches that ball, we lose in OT. We didn't  score except for a FG the whole second half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Ok, and what happens?  Whoooo caaaaaaaaares???????

 Because genius he's putting personal achievement above the TEAM. You win as a team and lose as a team. You're down 20 in the last of the 4th qtr and celebrating? Are you effing kidding me? You make the play and go back to the huddle. You should be embarrassed to be losing the game by that much not celebrating a meaningless play in garbage time. UNBELIEVABLE.

  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sourceworx Could be a very successful businessman or he can work at Trader Joes and live pay check to paycheck, who knows.  But one thing that is certain is that he is confident that the GM's. coaches, players and media are all wrong about Adams and he is correct.

a real life George Costanza we have here at JN

gcost2.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=780

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...