Today's win was bittersweet

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I'm responding to you as if it's a dumb joke. You have a lot of these dumb threads, and, IIRC, it's not the first time I've pointed it out.

Same here.  After awhile joke gets lost, if it was ever a joke.  Hey let’s write something stupid to get a response

A troll

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I'm responding to you as if it's a dumb joke. You have a lot of these dumb threads, and, IIRC, it's not the first time I've pointed it out.

Well at least 9 people thought it was funny so maybe the humor was lost on you. 

Please feel free to block me.  

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I take your chastisement as a sign of your density.

I take your continued responses as a sign of your insecurity.

I mean, man, you made 9 people laugh. Nine! Why are you still engaging with, like, the one dense guy who just doesn't get your George Carlin-esque humor?

26 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I take your continued responses as a sign of your insecurity.

I mean, man, you made 9 people laugh. Nine! Why are you still engaging with, like, the one dense guy who just doesn't get your George Carlin-esque humor?

My insecurity is making me ask this:

How many do I need to make laugh for it to count as being actually funny?  

30 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

My insecurity is making me ask this:

How many do I need to make laugh for it to count as being actually funny?  

*Guy makes dumb thread*

*People react predictably to dumb thread*

Guy: "lol, I take great pride in all these buttfumbles lololololol"

Also Guy: "But, really, guys, it was all a joke and not to be taken seriously, besides it was actually really funny, you just don't get it, please don't buttfumble me anymore."

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

*Guy makes dumb thread*

*People react predictably to dumb thread*

Guy: "lol, I take great pride in all these buttfumbles lololololol"

Also Guy: "But, really, guys, it was all a joke and not to be taken seriously, besides it was actually really funny, you just don't get it, please don't buttfumble me anymore."

It continues to get funnier!

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It continues to get funnier!

It is! And do you want to know what I find funniest about it? It's how you pretend like you meant all along to get a rise out of people and see what kind of reactions you can get, and that you take pride in what you accomplished here, but in actuality it, it bothers you so much that you edit your initial post just to make sure that people know it was all just a really funny joke to begin with.

Your obvious insecurity, to me, is the real joke here. I'd actually think more of you if you just admitted you whiffed and moved on. It happens to all of us, from time to time.

• Upvote 1