WowOhWow

Giving Gase credit

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Imagine if we had an OLine, a TE1 and a WR2.

You me WR1. Robby is a WR2. 

• Upvote 3

Darnold will be scary tough if he played behind a good Oline. Trade for Trent Williams this offseason, sign Scherff as your big ticket free agency buy, draft a #1 WR & move up using a 2021 pick to take Biadesz. Win. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

It’s almost as if not having Luke Falk as your QB changes things.

surprise omg GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Giving Gase credit

Giving Macc credit

(this is sarcasm, by the way)

• Haha 1

Dallas was a desperate team having lost 2 in a row.  They really wanted to win.  We kept them from doing that!

I thought Gase called a good game and was fairly aggressive throughout.

• Upvote 1

Gase did call a good game today.  Big improvement from him.

Amazing the confidence you can have calling plays with a professional qb and not having to protect the incapable like Falk ... how do people not understand this

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

15 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Quality win.  Team looked way better.  Bent but didn't break.  Handled their business.

Man it was good to see Sam.

You?!?!

The same poster WhoWhoWho started 3 threads a week to trash Adam Gase gets to do this?  Sorry.  I dont like it.

It should come from someone else.  

• Upvote 1

Gates called a great game today. So did Greg Williams! Both deserve major props.

Honestly, this was an improvement  of course but it would be nice to score more than 3 points in the second half.

In any case, very happy with just about everything about todays game except the refs on that last Dallas drive

I wasn't convinced we won't see more dink and dunk this week, but Gase opened it up and trusted Darnold and we saw what our young QB can do. 10 days ago I wasn't sure if I could even stomach watching our 10/21 game against the Pats.. After today I'm making sure I'll be in the building. 

6 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

I wasn't convinced we won't see more dink and dunk this week, but Gase opened it up and trusted Darnold and we saw what our young QB can do. 10 days ago I wasn't sure if I could even stomach watching our 10/21 game against the Pats.. After today I'm making sure I'll be in the building. 

I think we finally saw what Gase wants to do. 

a couple of back shoulder passes to Robby opened the door for the double move 92 yard td.

sam did a great job moving up in the pocket with his eyes down the field. Hit enough 10-15 yard throws. That allows the wr screen plays to be successful 

11 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

They couldnt do anything but dink and dunk.  An unsettled, bad OL.  The Bills pass rush in week 1 which frazzled TB12.  And Luke Falk.  Luke. Falk.

There was no playbook.

There was no use trying to explain it either.  All I could say?  "I stand behind the hire of Adam Gase."

They wont beat the Patriots.  They're not good enough.  But Gase is the right guy.  I can feel it.  They can finish 7-9 or  8-8 after starting 1-5.

• Upvote 1