40 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Oh brother.

Yup....Its his fault where he was drafted.

I didn't like the pick either, but at the same time, the kid has only played a couple of games now.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I get it...I really do...

And it's more about Mac than anything else.   The team needs to be about Sam...building around him...The idea of drafting QW is still mind boggling to me.  He does nothing to help this team become more of a contender.  

Not his fault, just a bad choice of a draft pick for this team in this timing of the franchise.  A transitional talent at that position I can maybe - just maybe - understand drafting a DT but he was never that type of prospect.

I mean, it was MIND-BOGGLING....What's worse, Josh Allen already has 4 sacks for the Jaguars.  An edge rusher is what we needed, we go DT.  Could have taken Jonah Williams too.

But, Quinnen is who we got.  He will be good for us in the middle, but not third pick overall good.  We need Douglas now to draft pass rushers for the next three years.  Some high, some as prospects, but we need to find someone who can rush the QB.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He looked good and still did not get to the Qb or make a huge game changing play.

I'll take a top end OL, CB, WR, OLB/pass rusher, TE, RB over a DT any day of the week.

We will be dumping Leo and then Quinnen can be the next guy to get double teamed for a few years and totally neutralized.

Hey it is good to have good players at as many position as you can but the jets under mac filled almost no hard to find premium positions.  (We do have the QB though.)

Getting neutralized is fine.  If he is neutralized, he is being double-teamed.  IF he is double-teamed, they have to leave a real pass rusher open.  BUT....we need to get one of them.

46 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm with you all the way except we need OL before Edge.

I would rather lose 42-40 than 17-10.  

let's give Sam time and watch the team flourish...

Oh, I think unless there is a no-brainer can't miss pass rusher, we go OL in the 1st this year.

But, it depends.  If we sign and trade for some guys, we may be able to be flexible.

The O-line has to be priority.  At this pace, we should be quite ready when Sam is finishing his rookie deal

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company