Quinnen!

BCJet

18 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Not sure if it’s because of the injury or not

but he needs to be on the field more

good things happen when he’s out there

Agreed.  Profootballreference is saying he was in on 62% of the snaps and played 51 out of 82 total snaps.  I dont recall seeing him on the field that much. I remember saying, where is Q. Will? 

10 minutes ago, BCJet said:

No, both Tackles were out.  I believe zack martin and conor williams played.

As for impact plays, on the 4th and 2 play Quinnen beat his guy, worked down the line of scrimmage and stopped the play for a loss.  Id say that play had an impact.

It was probably the third biggest play of the game after the Robby 92 yarder and the 2 point conversion stop.

If Dak converts there it's likekly 10-7 Cowboys instead of 14-3 Jets two plays later. Completely changed the game.

3 hours ago, GKnight83 said:

Um, he did not face an elite C/G combo.  Both Guards were scrubs.  Both starting Guards were out.

3 hours ago, GKnight83 said:

Um, he did not face an elite C/G combo.  Both Guards were scrubs.  Both starting Guards were out.

Not true, it was the tackles who were out. 

• Upvote 1

Small sample size, Q. Will looks like what I thought he'd be; a clog in the middle, potentially elite vs. the run.  If he can develop a pass rush, he'll be dangerous.  As great as Donald is, he only had 1 sack in first 6 games.  Getting to the QB is hard and not everyone figures it out right away.  Especially at DT.  I compared him to another Bama stud, Jonathan Allen.  Allen had 1 sack his rookie season, 8 his 2nd year. 

I hope Q. Will figures that part of his game out because if he doesnt, it will be tough watching Josh Allen ball out each week.  Kid is unreal.  19 tackles, 4 sacks, FF, 5 TFL, 8 QB hits, 2 PD.  Ugh.

21 hours ago, JiF said:

Small sample size, Q. Will looks like what I thought he'd be; a clog in the middle, potentially elite vs. the run.  If he can develop a pass rush, he'll be dangerous.  As great as Donald is, he only had 1 sack in first 6 games.  Getting to the QB is hard and not everyone figures it out right away.  Especially at DT.  I compared him to another Bama stud, Jonathan Allen.  Allen had 1 sack his rookie season, 8 his 2nd year. 

I hope Q. Will figures that part of his game out because if he doesnt, it will be tough watching Josh Allen ball out each week.  Kid is unreal.  19 tackles, 4 sacks, FF, 5 TFL, 8 QB hits, 2 PD.  Ugh.

Leo Williams version 2.0

He had a good game but still with a lot of almost got to the QB.

As for seeing more snaps?  The jets like many teams rotate interior guys.  Smart teams do not let you rotate by hurrying it up.

Another reason not to draft a DT high ever if you are going to rotate.