If we get Mosely back...

TNJet

Just now, jetstream23 said:

I can't go overboard and predict a win, but I know it will be a better and more competitive game if Mosely is back and with Sammy playing.

Damn right. I will not go so far right now to say we will win. But I do believe the Jets will come to play and play a very physical game. They will give the Pats all they can handle. Yeah baby!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

Damn right. I will not go so far right now to say we will win. But I do believe the Jets will come to play and play a very physical game. They will give the Pats all they can handle. Yeah baby!

For a 1-4 team the Jets could easily convince themselves that next Monday night is their Super Bowl.

I think they also want to put on a better showing than the Week 2 egg they laid at home vs. Cleveland.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I also hate that they will be coming off 11 days of rest. 

I think the first algorithm in the scheduling program says- input Patriots playing Jets after TNF or bye week, or preferably both. EVERY SINGLE TIME! 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Pats offense scare no one.  Brady is now a game manager and with gordon injured, their recievers are terrible.

We can beat them whether mosely plays or not.

Gotta agree.

Their offense looks quite pedestrian. Gotta protect Sammy to win.

15 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Pats offense scare no one.  Brady is now a game manager and with gordon injured, their recievers are terrible.

Their defense on the other hand... 

As per usual Belichick has adjusted to work with what he has. 

I think New England will win but I have not been overly impressed with them. I mean they haven't lost a game but I do think they're beatable. 

Getting Mosley back is key. Hewitt has been playing a lot better but Cashman in particular is starting to get exposed in coverage. He's been forced into action due to injuries and he probably isn't ready. 

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They have had a pretty soft schedule but they are still 6-0 and have outscored their opponents 190-48. They still have Brady and Belicheat and its going to be really tough to beat them. 

• Upvote 1