I'm really starting to hate Dungy

Really annoying when they show the highlights of the Cowboys Jets game, and it’s of the cowboys losing- Dak scoring the TD them missing the 2 point  after. That’s the game story- not the jets winning their first game. Not a single offensive Jet highlight, like Robby’s second longest in history TD 

• Upvote 3

I hate him with a burning passion, I almost never agree with the guy. The story was NOT a bad PI call, it was SAM DARNOLD transforming the Jets offense which had been historically bad to efficient and explosive,  with several exceptional plays and one bad one which was likely not a mental error but a communication one. Eff that guy. And that was PI anyway whether we "engaged" or not. Just part of the narrative.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Every time they show the games highlights,  he keeps bringing g up the offensive  PI called on Dallas that wiped out a TD. He just said they should have won if not for the bad PI call and they were showing Dak rush for a TD, it was actually a cowboy highlight. Honestly, I have seen far worse calls. What about the 3 PI calls on the Jets the last drive you moron. 

Even better reason to not like him...he shamed his gay son into committing suicide.  

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Every time they show the games highlights,  he keeps bringing g up the offensive  PI called on Dallas that wiped out a TD. He just said they should have won if not for the bad PI call and they were showing Dak rush for a TD, it was actually a cowboy highlight. Honestly, I have seen far worse calls. What about the 3 PI calls on the Jets the last drive you moron. 

I have never liked him, and I firmly believe he is a massively over rated coach.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Dungy is insufferable. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Sam throws a 92-yard bomb for a TD and NBC shows Dak's rushing TD.

IF that isn't a stark reminder as to who the networks and league is pushing I don't know what is. 

same as GB last year...   the refs tried to force a populat team to win against us....    phuktupschit

• Sympathy 1

I couldn’t believe he brought up THAT CALL after the sh*t calls on Cashman & Adams.

That game was the perfect example of “NATIONAL GAME” make sure Jets stay in it but lose at the end, but Darnold shocked the NFL jumping on them 21-0.

If the cheating refs hadn’t thrown 6 flags in a row 1 of them would have thrown a flag on 2 point miss BUT THEY KNEW IT WOULD HAVE SMELLED TOO MUCH. 

Fans everywhere would finally realize the league refereeing is biased towards the chosen franchises. 

Darnold will change that for us. 

• Upvote 2