On to the Pats

Rhg1084

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Jets already open up as a 10 point dog. I mean I understand that we’re not get much respect after one win. But you’d think they’re gonna cover the spread at least? I think they have a good shot at winning the game. Need Mosley back!

I think Jets will cover 10. I know there undefeated but they haven't been very impressive to me. In years past they would just blow everyone out of the water. The defense is holding that team together right now. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ASH1962 said:

I haven't seen a QB take a beating like Dak did yesterday, even though we only got 1 sack. If we beat up Brady like we did Dak, we win the game outright

The Cowboys were missing their two very good starting tackles. The Jets won’t get that lucky against the Pats. It’ll be closer than last time but the Pats are too good on defense. 

• Thumb Down 3

15 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I haven't seen a QB take a beating like Dak did yesterday, even though we only got 1 sack. If we beat up Brady like we did Dak, we win the game outright

Cowboys were missing both starting offensive  tackles yesterday was a big reason for that.( big reason why they lost three straight) Not to mention Brady gets rid of the football very fast, and it’s hard to see the Jets getting too many hits on him.

• Thumb Down 2

7 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Cowboys were missing both starting offensive  tackles yesterday was a big reason for that.( big reason why they lost three straight) Not to mention Brady gets rid of the football very fast, and it’s hard to see the Jets getting too many hits on him.

F off with that shlt.  Did we have our starting ilb?  Our best ilb?  Copeland?  Our starting OG?  Our number 1 WR?  Our number 1 receiving TE?

pathetic excuse making from the Raider excuse maker

I dont give a shlt how quick Brady gets rid of the ball if we hit him as many times as we hit DK.  This is a team that struggled against the Vagiants

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Brady certainly will take notice of the beating the jets put on Prescott. Look for he and BB to start planting seeds for roughing calls during the week.

The Phil Jackson! 

jets should remind the nfl that defensive holding is a penalty lol

they protect Brady as a league asset so the Jets have to be smart in how they hit him 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Brady certainly will take notice of the beating the jets put on Prescott. Look for he and BB to start planting seeds for roughing calls during the week.

Just in:  After the Jets defense put a spanking on Dak Prescott, representatives from the NFL Officiating Crews just informed Tom Brady that the payoff amount for each fallacious call has doubled.  Tom was OK with it and even offered each official a night with Gisele for free as well as an all expense paid trip with Bob Kraft for his next Handie.

8 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

The Jets had one sack yesterday, this game analysis really makes me think you didn't watch the game.

11 hours ago, Losmeister said:

over under for PI against Jets? I say 4. How many times will Gilmore hold and NOT BE CALLED? Also 4.

Guy is the king of holding, hopefully Gase throws down the challenge flag on one of his gross grabbing plays. He's sneaky as sh*t the way he does it, pushing & pulling at the small of the back of the WR.

7 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

LOL you guys are too much. Always an excuse when we do something good, and always fire everyone when we lose. Can't we just enjoy the win and relish in beating the tar out of the Dallas QB?

Dak is in the ice tub as we speak! Tough SOB, he got smacked around good yesterday.

• Upvote 1