Over/Under opportune penalties for Pats

Dunnie

We almost lost to Dallas because of Jone's influence on the refs ... What do you guys anticipate this coming Monday from Kraft and Sons ?

I'll put the line at 3 game changing penalties.

(To be balanced during garbage time of course)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

The Pats (superstars in general) always get special treatment. As a heavyweight boxer once said “you have to knockout the champion if you want to beat him”. 
The Pats are beatable. Teams have shown that this year. If the Jets want to win they need to play a mistake free game and not give the refs a chance to change it. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

The Pats (superstars in general) always get special treatment. As a heavyweight boxer once said “you have to knockout the champion if you want to beat him”. 
The Pats are beatable. Teams have shown that this year. If the Jets want to win they need to play a mistake free game and not give the refs a chance to change it. 

Yeah, theyll have to play a clean game to have a chance to win.

And not have refs like yesterday when with the game on the line down the stretch the refs somehow managed to call penalties on 6 straight plays.  6.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Man I tell you those flags right in a row yesterday had me screaming at my TV. They were giving the game to them. I am old school when it comes to football and in the last 5 minutes of the game you let them play. Unless it's a blatant hit or something so bad you have to call it let them play.

Against the Pats we all know there will be at 2 or 3 bullsh*t calls. The difference now is with Sam back we just might be able to overcome them.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

We almost lost to Dallas because of Jone's influence on the refs ... What do you guys anticipate this coming Monday from Kraft and Sons ?

I'll put the line at 3 game changing penalties.

(To be balanced during garbage time of course)

mentioned this in game thread