What was the most unexpected Jet win of your lifetime?

Jumbo2927

Lots of good ones. But Monday Night Miracle shouldn't count because going in the game, winning wasn't unexpected. I'd bet the Jets were favorites.

Some games not yet mentioned:

1982 playoff @ the Bengals who were favorites to go back to the SB

1986 wildcard vs Chiefs - 10-1 Jets lose last 5 games of the season and back in to WC game. Somehow win going away. 

2001 Raiders - Last game of season in Oakland after suffering BAD loss vs BUF to all but blow playoff chances. Hall with a kick at the end.

2002 vs Packers - True miracle. Miami beats NE on last second FG and we roll over the 12-3 Packers to win division. 

2004 wildcard @ Chargers. OT win vs 12-4 team. Largely forgotten because what happened in Pittsburgh the following week.

19 hours ago, Jumbo2927 said:

Id have to go with the Bills game at Rich Stadium the week after Dennis Byrd got paralyzed. 

Monday Night miracle. I worked the afternoon-to-night shift during that time and remember leaving work with the Jets getting blown to bits around halftime. I got home with a few minutes left in the 4th quarter. 

Unbelievable. I remember going to work the next day and some folks didnt even know that the Jets won the game. 

November 3, 2002.  The “play to win the game” game.  We were 2-5 and had just lost to Cleveland.  San Diego looked like a juggernaut.  The line was probably double digits.  We blew them out.  Completely unexpected except for Herm I guess.