sam darnold trade?

7 hours ago, jgb said:

Have you seen shows and movies catering to that generation? It’s all obscure pop culture references disguised as jokes and self indulgent crap to make the audience feel like they are the “in the know” crowd. Younger generations don’t get humor period. Every good joke is offensive to someone out there. Imagine if Mel Brooks tried to make Blazing Saddles today. They’d burn the theaters down.

When you have to exaggerate to prove your point, perhaps you don’t have one.

Very true. Eddie Murphy was hilarious in the 80’s-90’s. Now his humor is looked down on since it was so offensive to others. Still, this political correctness crap is equally offensive as far as I’m concerned. I prefer the raw in your face reality since it’s so much more real. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I like you but had to butt fumble this. I know it is a joke but still. Besides I think this might be the top neg rep item of all time. Impressive.

Any feature to add a leaderboard of top and least repped posts?

1 hour ago, Wonderboy said:

Very true. Eddie Murphy was hilarious in the 80’s-90’s. Now his humor is looked down on since it was so offensive to others. Still, this political correctness crap is equally offensive as far as I’m concerned. I prefer the raw in your face reality since it’s so much more real. 

Humor done well should never need excuses 

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

I like you but had to butt fumble this. I know it is a joke but still. Besides I think this might be the top neg rep item of all time. Impressive.

it's just piling on now and you know it. :-)

i have been a huge Sam and Jet homer the last 3 weeks - talking playoffs.  the negativity here was killing me. 

finally some positive vibes now!

7 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

An elite gm like joe Douglas knows that the best way to keep your roster healthy is to buy have the team buy into a business that darnold owns. That way you can pay him what he is worth under the table and you get compliments about what a team guy he is for playing in the NFL for a fraction of his worth.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Mouth condoms?

s-l1600.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 10/16/2019 at 11:14 AM, batman10023 said:

how is our GM going to handle the roster in a few years when we have to pay Sam $40mm/year for a contract extension?  probably best to trade him now especially coming off the player of the week honors.

maybe package Jamal and Sam for a first round pick?  what can we realistically get for Sam now?  Rosen went for a second so it has to be at least that much right?

everyone who down voted this should redact it and change it to Post of the Year.  All 70 of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

everyone who down voted this should redact it and change it to Post of the Year.  All 70 of you.

Yeah, all you haters <checks to make sure my name wasn't included> who down voted should be tarred and feathered.

joe pesci feathers GIF

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I’ve been here since 2014 and I’ve only given 6 downvotes. I think they’ve all been to Warfish for being too negative...but then I’ve felt bad about it and given him 6 upvotes whenever he was positive to even it out lol.

Mods should start a thread with community statistics. Curious if we have any serial down voters.

Im sure there are posters out there just waiting to down vote people.

Apparently, I’m always laughing. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Mods should start a thread with community statistics. Curious if we have any serial down voters.

Im sure there are posters out there just waiting to down vote people.

Apparently, I’m always laughing. 

I’m a vicious downvoter. But I’m fairly indiscriminate about who I downvote, I’m very content based.

7EED2C70-B589-40AB-86E6-22D96313DF5B.thumb.png.8fbcf86105cea690107cf106fa7de580.png

28 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I’ve been here since 2014 and I’ve only given 6 downvotes. I think they’ve all been to Warfish for being too negative...but then I’ve felt bad about it and given him 6 upvotes whenever he was positive to even it out lol.

Wow you've only down voted negative comments since 2014? How's that working out for you lol

• Haha 2