Barry McCockinner

Jamal Adams Draft Position

Do You Give A Flying F What Position Adams Was Drafted?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Give A Flying F What Position Adams Was Drafted?

• Yes - It is important to remind everyone every time Adams is mentioned.
    • No - What's done is done and I like it when the Jets have good players.

All I know is it's going to be awesome when Douglas makes Jamall Pro the highest paid S in the league.  Rightfully so.  The tears from the vocal minority will feel like a warm bath on a winter night.

• Haha 3

Maccs parting gifts might have been drafting 2 hall of famers in Jamal and Darnold.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Macc's plan A was Kirk Cousins.  His Plan B was whoever fell to us at 3.  That might not have been Darnold if it hadn't been for an extremely lucky set of circumstances.  There's zero chance Macc's plan was to pass on those QB's to take one the next year.  His plan was Christian Hackenberg.  

Absurd oversimplification.  His plan b was executed with aplomb.  The trade with the Colts was done before anyone knew what hit them knowing it was Mayfield or Darnold.  

Not gonna put Quinnen in that category too?  Come on.  You've lost a step.  

Early signs are promising 

17 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

You weren't allowed to complain about it where, and according to who?? You are a confusing guy to follow bud.

Welcome to my world.

7 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Trade Meter: (1 being extremely unlikely, 10 being a near done deal) I would give this a 2.

While this trade would make sense on multitudes of levels for the Seahawks, there is absolutely no chance I would trade Jamal Adams period if I were the Jets GM. Adams is a player that every team dreams about landing in the draft. To trade him away just 2 years into his rookie deal would be suicide for the new Jets GM and his job security.

echo?

is there an echo in this room??

• Upvote 1

Has there ever been a more grotesque coalition of misanthropes than TCM, JetFat80, Domshame, Dbuttman, WhackyCarl, EwwwY etc?  :puke:

The fact that pack of mongrels has been successful in recruiting anyone is a testament to the gullibility of todays youth.

Thankfully the thorough pounding they're getting in the poll will take some of the hair off their puny, pathetic, sizzle chests.

• Upvote 1

I slightly disagree with what you're saying here.  CB1 is a premium position.  

How I would rank the most important positions:

1.  QB

2.  LT

3.  EDGE (and/or pass-rushing DT)

4a/b/c/d.  Rest of OL (basically a tie among all 4 other spots)

5.  CB1

6.  WR1

7.  WR2

82 - 21 bub.  Despite your non-stop crusade the last couple years people KNOW you and band of weirdos are cray cray.

Chew on that steak for a while. 

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac once quoted an article written by an 8th grader from BR.  So clearly that is either incorrect or their hiring policies have changed.  

I never correct this fabrication but at least make it a little more realistic...  I posted an article and shane googled the guy and found a picture from when he was a kid.

But I get it..  The fact that he was a college senior going to Syracuse which has one of the better communications/broadcasting schools in the country isn't as funny as posting a 10 year old pic and calling him an "8th grader".

And the article was also spot.on.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company