If the Jets beat the Patriots

Maxman

They look like a different team with Sam in there so I think its possible. Friggin New England on a Monday Night. You know they aren't going to go down easy. Adding in the ref's bullspit and all the rest the Jets are going to have to play one hell of a game to even have a chance.

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

They look like a different team with Sam in there so I think its possible. Friggin New England on a Monday Night. You know they aren't going to go down easy. Adding in the ref's bullspit and all the rest the Jets are going to have to play one hell of a game to even have a chance.

No...no...no...

As the President Of The He-Man Jets Haters Victims Club you are not allowed to opine about a potential Jets victory.  You are on the list.  There is no getting off.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

No...no...no...

As the President Of The He-Man Jets Haters Victims Club you are not allowed to opine about a potential Jets victory.  You are on the list.  There is no getting off.

SAR I

Still a raving a-hole I see. Using words I would bet money you had to Google the meaning of. Amazing. I figured you to be   polishing your knob, I mean Beamer.

59 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Still a raving a-hole I see. Using words I would bet money you had to Google the meaning of. Amazing. I figured you to be   polishing your knob, I mean Beamer.

I extended you an olive branch last week.  You threw it back in my face.  I'm not the a-hole raver here.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I extended you an olive branch last week.  You threw it back in my face.  I'm not the a-hole raver here.

SAR I

Excuse me? WTF? I think you have so many guys coming at you you're confused. Doesn't matter. Here I usually reserve for out of town fans in the game threads but here ya go numbnuts:

image.png.70bfd15b3d0f96b50c890de682b22757.png

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If the Jets beat the Patriots all we'll hear about is how banged up the Patriots were despite the fact that our injury list is 3x as long.

I get what you’re saying but I don’t really care what the media says if the Jets win because we need wins however we can get them. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2019 at 10:09 AM, Maxman said:

This season will get real interesting in a hurry. I think they have a shot, hoping for good news on the CJ Mosley front! But the schedule gets easier, they could go a a run. Hopefully that run has already begun.

So if they beat the Pats I think there will be some optimism for the first time in a long time. Let's go Jets!

I can't wait to tailgate on Monday. Going to be a lot of fun.

Please do, you'll do my Bills a huge favor. 

Will be rooting for you guys, good luck! 

P.S. - Break Brady in half

• Upvote 1