Let's go Yankees

Maxman

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m honestly astonished at how this team dominated the regular season and ALDS. We’re really not that good, once we started playing a real team our true colors showed. Average starting pitching, good bullpen and a few pretty good bats.

The bats have gone silent all of a sudden 7 runs in the first game and thats it. 

• Upvote 1

Yankees fans boo'd Giancarlo Stanton for being injured, threw trash on their own field, cheered when Bregman got hit by a pitch......I mean, really?

It's certainly not all Yankee fans but it's a large enough percentage that seem to do this stuff that it makes them a hard team to root for by other fans that don't really have any skin in the game.  It's kind of like a Patriots fan vibe I get. A sense of entitlement or something?

Again, a minority of fans seem to do this but it just isn't a good look at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Yankees fans boo'd Giancarlo Stanton for being injured, threw trash on their own field, cheered when Bregman got hit by a pitch......I mean, really?

It's certainly not all Yankee fans but it's a large enough percentage that seem to do this stuff that it makes them a hard team to root for by other fans that don't really have any skin in the game.  It's kind of like a Patriots fan vibe I get. A sense of entitlement or something?

The home crowd got nasty this season.

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

The one thing I have to say about this is Giancarlo is an absolute bum. Injured or not. 

• WTF? 1