Jump to content
Larz

One Jets Drive: the return

Recommended Posts

Greg Williams read the Dak 4th down play wrong.  He credits Adams.  A link to the video and the claim that Adams just fell into the play was what was posted by One of our resident experts on S play..  

ah, what does the D.C. know.  

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really really good stuff!!!

That wasn't a tear, IT WAS A RAIN DROP....HONESTLY!!!!     :) 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Larz said:

 

really cool stuff with Williams, Hewitt, and oh yeah chuck Norris 

thanks for posting, larz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Greg Williams read the Dak 4th down play wrong.  He credits Adams.  A link to the video and the claim that Adams just fell into the play was what was posted by One of our resident experts on S play..  

ah, what does the D.C. know.  

 

This says the exact opposite of what you say and agrees with Gregg so what do they know. He even explains why Gregg is correct and what Jamal did that was impressive 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

 

This says the exact opposite of what you say and agrees with Gregg so what do they know. He even explains why Gregg is correct and what Jamal did that was impressive 

Kind of what my sarcasm says though

Guess you missed: 

A link to the video and the claim that Adams just fell into the play was what was posted by One of our resident experts on S play..  

ah, what does the D.C. know.  

Buttfumble yourself now.

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Kind of what my sarcasm says though

Guess you missed: 

A link to the video and the claim that Adams just fell into the play was what was posted by One of our resident experts on S play..  

ah, what does the D.C. know.  

Buttfumble yourself now.

I don't think you understand that sarcasm doesn't read well through text. You can be sarcastic all you want... It doesn't make what you wrote clearly sarcastic... There are plenty of detractors on this forum that agree with your sarcastic statement... So there is that... 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I don't think you understand that sarcasm doesn't read well through text. You can be sarcastic all you want... It doesn't make what you wrote clearly sarcastic... There are plenty of detractors on this forum that agree with your sarcastic statement... So there is that... 

I thought it was pretty obvious 

You missed it, I explained it and you’re still arguing.  

And then buttfumbled the explanation.  Kind of makes you childish.  So FO

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was just great. Could watch this all day. Great reminder of the new players who are stepping up

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most 0-4 teams fall apart yet it is pretty obvious from this video that it may have even brought the players closer together. We still may lost to the **Cheatriots"" and the bought out refs, but I still think we make a serious run and get into the playoffs. Our last 10 games are as easy as I have ever seen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I thought it was pretty obvious 

You missed it, I explained it and you’re still arguing.  

And then buttfumbled the explanation.  Kind of makes you childish.  So FO

It wasn't and you don't have to be such an ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

It wasn't and you don't have to be such an ass

And to keep coming back for more.  After you, I would hope reread it, and still don't get that you missed it by a mile makes it worse now than when you were at the start of this idiocy.  You actually think, today, that I was saying I was taking the side of a poster over that of Gregg Williams? What tied it all down for you must have been when I said, "what does the D.C. Know? "

Youre one more person who needs to read this?  It's not a crime to,admit you're wrong.  Say "my bad" and move on.  To continue arguing and coming back for more shows a severe mental issue at work 

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Children, please take it outside 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And to keep coming back for more.  After you, I would hope reread it, and still don't get that you missed it by a mile makes it worse now than when you were at the start of this idiocy.  You actually think, today, that I was saying I was taking the side of a poster over that of Gregg Williams? What tied it all down for you must have been when I said, "what does the D.C. Know? "

Youre one more person who needs to read this?  It's not a crime to,admit you're wrong.  Say "my bad" and move on.  To continue arguing and coming back for more shows a severe mental issue at work 

When I am wrong, I admit it... In this case, you are just being a jackass. Just because you are becoming more and more of an a$$hole in what you say doesn't make you right... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Most 0-4 teams fall apart yet it is pretty obvious from this video that it may have even brought the players closer together. We still may lost to the **Cheatriots"" and the bought out refs, but I still think we make a serious run and get into the playoffs. Our last 10 games are as easy as I have ever seen.

I agree. And unlike a lot of other posters I'd much rather they go on a run and miss the playoffs than tank and end up with a top 5 draft pick for the 'good' of the future of the franchise. That's rarely how it works. LOL. 

But a win against the Pats would be really really big. Not only would it give the Jets a great boost in confidence which I think they actually need (they are better than their 1-4 record and a loss would be equally deflating), but its rare that a team can go on a run and beat every 'bad' team they are supposed to beat on their schedule. There will always be the odd-ball games where nothing is going right or the opposing rookie or JAG QB is in the zone, etc. Take the Jags for instance, when that Defense is playing great and Fournette is running the ball well, they can be very hard to beat. The Raiders have Carr who can catch fire. Even the Giants won't be an automatic win with Daniel Jones playing really well for a rookie. So assuming the Jets beat the Dolphins twice, Cincy and Washington. Even then its tough sledding getting to 8 wins- and that's not enough to get into the playoffs. They will need 9 or 10 wins. They will need to beat the Pats and go on a serious run of Ws. Hopefully this O-line gets it together and Herndon comes back and takes this offense to another level.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Skeptable said:

When I am wrong, I admit it... In this case, you are just being a jackass. Just because you are becoming more and more of an a$$hole in what you say doesn't make you right... 

But you keep coming back for more.  
 

wrong and wrong again.  Lol

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...