Bad commuting stories

jgb

2 minutes ago, isired said:
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:
I hate mini-vans but the new Chrysler blackout edition sport model looks really nice, parked next to one yesterday. 

Even the Odyssey has gotten better looking over the last 10 years, but you definitely aren't getting a minivan for the looks.

iI your going to have to drive a mini-van might as well drive the best looking one. 

• Upvote 1

iI your going to have to drive a mini-van might as well drive the best looking one. 
Nah - none of them are great looking, and they tend to take a beating, so you should drive the best one, not the best looking. Last thing you want is a breakdown with a car full of kids.

44 minutes ago, isired said:
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Nah - none of them are great looking, and they tend to take a beating, so you should drive the best one, not the best looking. Last thing you want is a breakdown with a car full of kids.

Image result for chrysler black out mini van

22 minutes ago, isired said:
37 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:
If I had to rock a mini van and it wasn't a Chrysler, I'd rock that.

Isn't that a Chrysler?

Yes, I don't like Chrysler, however, I like the lines on that mini van. So if it were German engineered etc. I would like, if I were in the market for a mini van.

12 hours ago, isired said:
21 hours ago, batman10023 said:
Get the mdx.  It’s a nice car.  

My brother has the MDX, hes got 1 kid (age 4) and it's perfect for that.

Yep we got ours after number two was born.  I would have preferred a five series bmw but the wife wanted a suv.  The mdx I didn’t think I would like but my wife liked it and so we trialed it for a year. Six years later and still works great. 

• 4 weeks later...
I guess this is really emergency poop stories. OK here’s mine I was with a group of friends white water rafting down the Delaware and I had to go bad. I told him that we needed to paddle shore but everybody was lazy drunk and high.
 Since nobody was taking me seriously I went to the front of the raft drop my pants on the bow stuck it in the water and let loose. Everyone was asking what I was doing and nobody believed it until they saw my logs floating on both sides of the raft. For a second door to the entire raft was circled by my turds 

Always sh*t off the stern, rookie!!! sh*tting off the bow is worse than pissing uphill in the wind.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• 1 month later...
3rd row seating? check out the kia sedona. not too expensive, great warranty, nice looks and tows
Second this. Still packing a bunch of teens into the Odyssey so need those 8 seats, but before we decided to stay with it I loved the Sedona. We'll go 4WD and won't need the seating/storage of the Odyssey in a year or so, it will probably be the Sedona or the Acura MDX if I have my way. Wife likes the new Explorers though, so...

On 11/30/2019 at 2:20 PM, Apache 51 said:

Yes, I don't like Chrysler, however, I like the lines on that mini van. So if it were German engineered etc. I would like, if I were in the market for a mini van.

Boo!  I love Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge/Jeep.  I am not a fan of German "engineering" either.  Emission scandals, lug bolts, sketchy electrical.  **** 'em.