Pats Injured

kevinc855

we've been hearing this bs for 20 years now regarding the patsies.  they plug someone else in and adjust the game plan.  that's the way the game is supposed to be played.  i wouldn't be surprised to see them go to tomlinson or watson and it just means these guys are bigger bodies to lay the picks that get edelman free.  the bottom line is the jets need to take care of business if they want to win the name.  no excuses.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, we get to look forward to the announcers go on and on and on and on and on about how "depleted" this New England team is for the entire f***ing game like they're mourning a loved one.

I couldn't give a f**k less about that, with an afc east win against the Patriots my dik will be harder than ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like the Jets are just as banged up if not more so than the Pats. As long as Edelman, Dorsett and Burkhead are playing the Pats have plenty of weapons to score a bunch of points on our defense. And it looks like their defense will be good to go. 

Jets have Beachem, Herndon and most likely H.Anderson out and possibly A.Lewis, Hairston, McLendon, and Mosley out??? Did I read that right? That's not good.  

Just now, PepPep said:

Looks like the Jets are just as banged up if not more so than the Pats. As long as Edelman, Dorsett and Burkhead are playing the Pats have plenty of weapons to score a bunch of points on our defense. And it looks like their defense will be good to go. 

Jets have Beachem, Herndon and most likely H.Anderson out and possibly A.Lewis, Hairston, McLendon, and Mosley out??? Did I read that right? That's not good.  

Dorsett is questionable for NE and I thought Mosley was good to go for us. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, PepPep said:

The Jets are definitely more banged up than the Pats. Where did you read Mosely is out? He's listed as questionable on the NFL injury report as of now.

Out & Doubtful:

Henry Anderson DE Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful
Kelvin Beachum T Ankle Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful
Trenton Cannon RB Foot Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful
Christopher Herndon TE Hamstring Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful
Neville Hewitt LB Neck Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful
Kelechi Osemele G Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful
Albert McClellan LB Concussion Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Questionable:

Ryan Kalil C Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice Questionable
Nathan Hairston CB Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Alexander Lewis G Neck Limited Participation in Practice Questionable