NCAA 10/19

32 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

He is reminding me A LOT of Jameis this year.  Undisputed, unquestioned #1 pick early in his career, but then the turnover bug starts showing up.  

And similar to like Darnold and the hype he got after his Rose Bowl game performance his freshman year they're going to pick apart his game and really dive into his weaknesses. He's got a big arm but his decision making at times makes you question especially with the talent he has surrounding him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

They need to get rid of the stupid ass down without contact in college. 
Oregon’s offense looks good. The oline is controlling Washington.  

Kind of nice, though to watch to top QB prospects in Herbert and Eason and not worry about which one I want the Jets to take.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Lith said:

Illinois about to try a game winning 39 yard FG against Wisconsin.  After Lovie Smith pulled a Herm Edwards, running into the line 3 straight times to settle for the FG.

But it works for Lovie.  And down goes Wisconsin.  24-23.

So the Big10 is basically the ACC, a one team league.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Lith said:

Illinois about to try a game winning 39 yard FG against Wisconsin.  After Lovie Smith pulled a Herm Edwards, running into the line 3 straight times to settle for the FG.

But it works for Lovie.  And down goes Wisconsin.  24-23.

That’s a massive upset.  They almost fired Lovie at halftime last week, now they beat Wisconsin.  You never know with a bunch of 18-21 year old kids what can happen.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Definitely. I’ve been trying to watch Oline and WRs this season but this game has two QBs that are getting drafted. 

Couple of potential OL to watch on Washington in Trey Adams and the Center -- Harris, I think.

Just now, sec101row23 said:

That’s a massive upset.  They almost fired Lovie at halftime last week, now they beat Wisconsin.  You never know with a bunch of 18-21 year old kids what can happen.  

Dawgs are no longer the victims of the biggest upset of the season.  Love the Illini.

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Couple of potential OL to watch on Washington in Trey Adams and the Center -- Harris, I think.

There’s a handful of Oline on both teams. 
Adams, Lemieux,Throckmorton, Aiello, Hanson and Harris. 

Being a ND fan I’m hoping they take OG - Kraemer in the second round after drafting a OT in the first. 

• Upvote 1