Weather report

kevinc855

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Now, sitting in the stands, it’s not as bad as in the old place.  What it’s like on the field playing I obviously don’t know but overall doesn’t seem that bad given how games look like since it opened. 

I worked outside for 35 years the wind and weather doesn't effect me.  It just always seems colder and windier there thats all a matter of opinion. 

Enjoy the game tonight I have a feeling we win it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I worked outside for 35 years the wind and weather doesn't effect me.  It just always seems colder and windier there thats all a matter of opinion. 

Enjoy the game tonight I have a feeling we win it. 

35 years is too long to work outside joe. If you don't mind me asking, what was your job?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Minnesota Vikings game last year was brutal the wind never stopped and it was cold as hell. Sat LL EZ. 

So there’s a good example, I was at the game too up in the Mezzanine and it wasn’t particularly different than the Colts or Broncos games from a wind standpoint. 

Perhaps it’s a location thing. Low row on the Mezzanine is protected from wind coming from the mezzanine concourse behind us and high enough to not be affected by the Lower Level concourse opening below us?  I’ve been cold at MetLife but never bashed by a heavy breeze like Giants Stadium.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

35 years is too long to work outside joe. If you don't mind me asking, what was your job?

Heavy Equipment Operator for most of my career, part of it as a Supervisor for 14 guys, the last 7 years I was more of a laborer with my boots on the ground as the new and improved workforce they hired was either too lazy to too dumb to get the job done that needed to be done. I was in an I don't give a sh*t mode just needed to reach 55 to be eligible for 100% pension and free healthcare for life. I left a little sooner than planned because I blew my back up and needed surgery. 

Government job.

• Upvote 1