paulyjet

Parking tickets for monday night

Park somewhere illegally and hail down a cop?

SAR I

• Haha 3

Check out Vivid seats, StubHub and Seat geek, maybe even Ticketmaster. Often there is one ticket well below the others on the sites. Remember that Green is closest to the stadium (and rarely discounted), yellow is near green on the other side of eth roadway (and the Crimson family preference) and Orange is on the old arena side and a long walk thought the "tunnel"

• Post of the Week 1

Right now I see $33 for oranges and $40 for yellow on Vivid (not including the steep fees) 

Stub Hub has a $30 yellow (not including the even steeper fees) which is a great deal right now (won't last long, next lowest is $42)

55 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Right now I see $33 for oranges and $40 for yellow on Vivid (not including the steep fees) 

Stub Hub has a $30 yellow (not including the even steeper fees) which is a great deal right now (won't last long, next lowest is $42)

Thank you very much. Huge help!👍😁

Much appreciated 

57 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

I’d grab that. I sold an extra yellow parking pass for the Cowboys game for $70.