Sunday Games

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So the Bills are going to be 5-1 after today? Interesting.

The Bills are going to win 10+ games and make the playoffs.  It's 100% happening.  Their wildcard exit when Josh Allen throws 4 picks will be delicious.  It will leave those table breaking neanderthals believing they are contenders only to fall short season after season.  They'll be stuck in mediocrity while they search for answers until they figure out that Josh Allen is really Vince Young. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Bills are going to win 10+ games and make the playoffs.  It's 100% happening.  Their wildcard exit when Josh Allen throws 4 picks will be delicious.  It will leave those table breaking neanderthals believing they are contenders only to fall short season after season.  They'll be stuck in mediocrity while they search for answers until they figure out that Josh Allen is really Vince Young. 

I agree. That team, overall, is a good team. Josh Allen will not be able to win games on his own though. When the defense is cracking and they need to score points, he will be no where to be found and they’ll be knocked out fairly soon. The playoffs is an entirely different atmosphere. Teams bring their best game plans of the season and best believe they are going to dissect a QB’s weakness and attack. Allen isn’t ready to adjust to being attacked on defense.

7 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Usually I'd agree with this but with Bills Fans trolling lately I would love to be able to stick it to them.

Agreed .  With all the Bills trolls that seem to have infested this site over the last several weeks, I would not mind seeing them get beat.   Doubt it happens today though.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Why am I wishing that was our season and problem?

I'd love to be rooting this year for a team with a second year QB that was going to win 10+ games and play a wild card game.

In your scenario the Bill's QB is either going to be a guy who can "manage" a team to 10+ wins while he's developing, or the worst case scenario is he isn't the guy going forward. If that's the case they look to get another QB for a team that is solid everywhere else. Which is the ideal situation for another young QB to come in to.