Anybody ever wondered how the Ravens attain edsuch a high level of organizational efficiency and continously feature high caliber players?  They seem to have inherited Pittsburgh's ability to be in a mid sized market and thrive at a high level.  I don't buy that NE Dynasty bullsh*t that the organization is spectacular up and down.  If you cant succeed with a sports franchise in Boston your a f-ing loser. Whwn they lose Belicheck it will crumble. 

But the Baltimore Ravens going from GM to GM, coach to coach and still end up being in the playoffs almost every year.  That's as a big an accomplishment in Maryland as John Waters becoming a multi millionaire for making films like Pink Flamingos and Hairspray.  That town is hardly a mecca of sports entertainment.  And I mean, this team used to be the old Cleveland Browns!  Steve Bisciotti must have learned something from growing in a city that lost it's team.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

what do you mean GM to GM , coach to coach?

Newsome was there forever up until last year i think and his replacement was his 2nd in command for many year and Harbough has been there for many  years as well 

I don't buy that Eric DeCosta didn't have more power in that organization over the years.  He would have been gone if they didn't give him that.  Newsone may have still been in the organization  but Decosta was being groomed for that role. And they have constantly been contenders over the last 20 years, before and with Harbaugh.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Peaked in st a giants forum 

turns out they hate the GM, head coach and o-line too!!!!

Win the the next 4-5 games.  And we will be licking Douglas and Gase's balls.

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

frustrated clint eastwood GIF

My favorite part of that movie is the confession.   I think it may be the best scene Clint Eastwood ever filmed.  It's NOT QUITE the ending of The Good, The Bad &, The Ugly.  But it's still great.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Licking balls something you should be all too familiar with. 

Wheres @BROOKLYN JET you have him tied up in your basement. 

I've seen 30 year dead marriages that have less acrimony than this forum.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I’m just going to assume you’ve never seen Unforgiven then. 

Great film.  But I like monologues and a lot of "shot/reverse shot" scenes rather than action.  Always have.  That "all he'll ever have or will ever scene' is awesome though.

My favorite ""Western scene."  Well maybe not technically a western.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Bandwagon hawks fans around the country pissed that Wilson has one pick lol. Spoiled ****s. 

I have never unsrood why people in the NW jumped on the Hawks bandwagon so fervently. People from the King County area can be absolute provincial pricks. When I was growing up Walsh was in SF and Don James was at UW.  The Hawks couldn't win sh*t and Oregonians hated the city because of Husky douchebags.  Then that script flipped when Mike Belotti & Chip Kelly had success and Allen bought the Seahawks.  When they went to the SB in Pittsburgh everyone forgot the regional division.  But I'd net if you gauged the NW as a region you'd find lots of Niners/Raiders/Bromvos fans that hate them.  Hawks/Huslies fans still have this "were bigger than you, we're richer than you, we're more smarter than you"  mentality.  And it's hard to "out smug" a bunch of Portland leftist hipsters.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

trubitsky looks like Browning Nagle part 2.  

Mark Helfrich convinces Nagy to push for a trade for Marcus Mariota in 3... 2... 1... 

41 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The funniest part of this to me is that all motormen do is write traffic tickets. If the writers knew better, the committee would been violent crimes or Homicide Detectives.  

The co-writer and primary idea man behind the script was John Milius, who directed Conan the Barbarian and wrote Apocalypse Now . He wasn't really interested in the accuracy of police officer hierarchy and procedures in that film.  You could probably find better stuff like that even in noir work like "The Concrete Jungle."  The idea begind Magnum Force was authority gone awry through vigilante retribution.  A bunch of cop archetypes to go after the most stereotypical of exploitation movie villains.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company