2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So the Bills are going to be 5-1 after today? Interesting.

The Bills are going to win 10+ games and make the playoffs.  It's 100% happening.  Their wildcard exit when Josh Allen throws 4 picks will be delicious.  It will leave those table breaking neanderthals believing they are contenders only to fall short season after season.  They'll be stuck in mediocrity while they search for answers until they figure out that Josh Allen is really Vince Young. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

I've decided to watch some NFL Football for the first time in a while today.  The Cardinals offense is fun, huh? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Why am I wishing that was our season and problem?

I'd love to be rooting this year for a team with a second year QB that was going to win 10+ games and play a wild card game.

In your scenario the Bill's QB is either going to be a guy who can "manage" a team to 10+ wins while he's developing, or the worst case scenario is he isn't the guy going forward. If that's the case they look to get another QB for a team that is solid everywhere else. Which is the ideal situation for another young QB to come in to.

I just compared Josh Allen to Vince Young and you're like, man I wish I was that team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

You just wished that your head coach was Kliff Kingsbury.

If that's how you read that post, sure.  

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

He’s already better than Gase.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

and much better looking

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

That's as relevant to THIS discussion as us drafting Hackenberg is.

In other words, it isn't relevant at all.

@JiF and I are discussing a "10+ win wild card team" and it's QB this season, not a mediocre team from 3-4 years ago.

You're not paying attention.  They're the same sh*tty mediocre team.  They're just beating up a historically easy schedule.  They're pretenders and always will be with Vince Young at QB. 

If that's exciting to you, than we get excited in different ways and that's ok.  

• Haha 1

Watson is amazing.

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Pandering to the board 101.

I'd give this 10 POTW's if I could.

I dont know what this means.

2 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

He probably shouldn’t have made that throw, but his accuracy is the best I have seen in a long time. 

Daniel Jones has the best accuracy you've seen in a long time?  Who is the last QB you've seen with his type of accuracy?  

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Fans boo the Bills off the field to end the half. Fins up at Buffalo at half.

They havent been 5-1 since 2008 and they're getting boo'd of the field at halftime barely down. hahaha.  Bills fans are dumb dumbs. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Guys, can we keep the ball licking to me, please.  You guys embarrass yourselves every time you try.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

Apparently no one is interested in the 4 o’clock games. 

I am watching the redzone and these games are just as boring as the 1pm games.  Yay NFL!!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

I watched the Jags game so I could pick apart Allen’s game and piss off his loyal followers. Now I’m on Redzone watching players I have in FF 

Did you enjoy watching him get his 5th sack and 7th tackle for loss on the year?

• Like 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

He who I’ve been saying he was. A one dimensional player that gives up as many big plays as he makes. 

lol ok

10 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Did you watch the game? I’ve watched a few of his games this year and outside of an occasional sack he’s useless. He gave up a few first downs, had one good sack and was handed a TFL. Outside of that he was constantly pushed past the play and mostly plays on passing downs. 

I did watch.  Had the local channel on one TV while I watched Redzone on the other TV in the man cave.  I saw him get a sack, almost get another and stuff 2 run plays behind LOS but ya know he's not Lawrence Taylor. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company