Sunday Games

3 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

What a throw by Jones

Right on the money but not sure if I’ve ever seen a safety just allow a catch to be made right in front of him like that. Did he think it was an overthrow or was afraid of getting a penalty/fined if he actually made a play on the ball?

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

That's as relevant to THIS discussion as us drafting Hackenberg is.

In other words, it isn't relevant at all.

@JiF and I are discussing a "10+ win wild card team" and it's QB this season, not a mediocre team from 3-4 years ago.

You're not paying attention.  They're the same sh*tty mediocre team.  They're just beating up a historically easy schedule.  They're pretenders and always will be with Vince Young at QB. 

If that's exciting to you, than we get excited in different ways and that's ok.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Then go root for the Bills and have fun dealing with a Qb holding you back from being anything real. 

I prefer my Jets who are on the come up with Sammy ******* D. 

You can have your faith in the Bills FO.  JP Losman and EJ Manuel were great 1st round picks.  I'll take my opinion and my beautiful comparison of Vince Young.

Pandering to the board 101. Well done.

I'd give this 10 POTW's if I could.

2 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

He probably shouldn’t have made that throw, but his accuracy is the best I have seen in a long time. 

Daniel Jones has the best accuracy you've seen in a long time?  Who is the last QB you've seen with his type of accuracy?  

That's as relevant to THIS discussion as us drafting Hackenberg is.
In other words, it isn't relevant at all.
[mention=8521]JiF[/mention] and I are discussing a "10+ win wild card team" and it's QB this season, not a mediocre team from 3-4 years ago.

We’ve already been that team , twice with Sanchez. What did that do for us today?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1