Sunday Games

8 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

We’ve already been that team , twice with Sanchez. What did that do for us today?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I get what you're saying, but my point was I'd be happy with a 10+ win season with a second year QB who might or might not improve...

I wasn't the one who turned this into a discussion about Vince Young, Manuel, and Losman. As a matter of fact, that's when I checked out of it.

13 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I get what you're saying, but my point was I'd be happy with a 10+ win season with a second year QB who might or might not improve..

Well there needs to be a better overall roster in place if you want that and the Jets don’t have it. If the Jets go on a magical run due to a Sam Darnold break out starting tomorrow night.. it’ll mean twice as much considering the lack of depth on both sides of the ball

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

The Jets D is going to have to step it up the next two games. Obviously the Pats are the Pats but the Jags offense has some talent. Minshew plays like a veteran and Fournette is a tank. 

Is this a joke ?

They cant score on the 0-6 Bengals 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

Jones pocket awareness is crap lol

Lol at the people anointing him after playing against 3rd stringers in preseason and a Todd Bowles coached defense which made backup qbs look like gods when they played us. 

1 minute ago, Jumbo2927 said:

Hes throwing dimes out there. Not sure what game you are watching. Two dynamic offenses going at it. 

He throws into triple coverage too much. He has no pocket awareness.  Holds the ball too long

he will put up stats but needs to improve that to win consistently