Sunday Games

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Surreal how bad Nate Solder is. My god. He makes Kelvin Beachum look like Orlando Pace.

In New England you’re allowed to Hold, you know that.

He should send about 90% of that massive contract to Brady (for being Madison Avenue’s choice to represent the NFL), but mostly to charity.  The guy is stealing.

Just amazing how when virtually ANYONE leaves New England, not only are they nothing special anymore, they move 180 degrees almost to garbage.

Look at this sack of sh*t “D guru” Matt Patricia, his defense getting their doors blown off at Home today.  Anytime they needed to make a critical stop, they failed.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Dalvin Cook is who I thought he was.

You take a RB that high, 1st or 2nd Rd, and he busts, as a GM, you might lose your job.  If you’re Maccagnan better to take virtually all skill positions in the 6th or 7th Rd....Cook in the 2nd Rd (he had some personal red flags) wasn’t “safe” enough.  Nice to see him lead the league in rushing haha.

But I’m getting over it more and more. If Maccagnan and Bowles weren’t as rancid as they were....NO lucking into SAM DARNOLD.

None of the long awaited fun of watching Darnold quickly become one of the best QBs in the NFL.

By the way, objectively, Darnold is 10x the QB Danny Dimes is, who looks like a glorified Dave Brown to me.

Anybody ever wondered how the Ravens attain edsuch a high level of organizational efficiency and continously feature high caliber players?  They seem to have inherited Pittsburgh's ability to be in a mid sized market and thrive at a high level.  I don't buy that NE Dynasty bullsh*t that the organization is spectacular up and down.  If you cant succeed with a sports franchise in Boston your a f-ing loser. Whwn they lose Belicheck it will crumble. 

But the Baltimore Ravens going from GM to GM, coach to coach and still end up being in the playoffs almost every year.  That's as a big an accomplishment in Maryland as John Waters becoming a multi millionaire for making films like Pink Flamingos and Hairspray.  That town is hardly a mecca of sports entertainment.  And I mean, this team used to be the old Cleveland Browns!  Steve Bisciotti must have learned something from growing in a city that lost it's team.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Anybody ever wondered how the Ravens attain edsuch a high level of organizational efficiency and continously feature high caliber players?  They seem to have inherited Pittsburgh's ability to be in a mid sized market and thrive at a high level.  I don't buy that NE Dynasty bullsh*t that the organization is spectacular up and down.  If you cant succeed with a sports franchise in Boston your a f-ing loser. Whwn they lose Belicheck it will crumble. 

But the Baltimore Ravens going from GM to GM, coach to coach and still end up being in the playoffs almost every year.  That's as a big an accomplishment in Maryland as John Waters becoming a multi millionaire for making films like Pink Flamingos and Hairspray.  That town is hardly a mecca of sports entertainment.  And I mean, this team used to be the old Cleveland Browns!  Steve Bisciotti must have learned something from growing in a city that lost it's team.

what do you mean GM to GM , coach to coach?

Newsome was there forever up until last year i think and his replacement was his 2nd in command for many year and Harbough has been there for many  years as well 

13 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

what do you mean GM to GM , coach to coach?

Newsome was there forever up until last year i think and his replacement was his 2nd in command for many year and Harbough has been there for many  years as well 

I don't buy that Eric DeCosta didn't have more power in that organization over the years.  He would have been gone if they didn't give him that.  Newsone may have still been in the organization  but Decosta was being groomed for that role. And they have constantly been contenders over the last 20 years, before and with Harbaugh.  

• Sympathy 1