Sunday Games

41 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The funniest part of this to me is that all motormen do is write traffic tickets. If the writers knew better, the committee would been violent crimes or Homicide Detectives.  

The co-writer and primary idea man behind the script was John Milius, who directed Conan the Barbarian and wrote Apocalypse Now . He wasn't really interested in the accuracy of police officer hierarchy and procedures in that film.  You could probably find better stuff like that even in noir work like "The Concrete Jungle."  The idea begind Magnum Force was authority gone awry through vigilante retribution.  A bunch of cop archetypes to go after the most stereotypical of exploitation movie villains.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Hopefully you mean million dollar baby because I looked up pretty baby and it’s apparently the movie brook shields was naked in when she was 11. 

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Oh jeez, yeah. WTF was I thinking? :dohslap: I'm the idiot who gets the name of his favorite movie wrong.

Yes, I meant MILLION DOLLAR BABY.

don't say a word @Spoot-Face  :rolleyes:

the shining smile GIF

• Haha 1